There you have it!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wjk, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Again? Why do you do that, moRON?

[​IMG]

#41     Mar 25, 2013
  2. wjk

wjk

[​IMG]

#42     Mar 25, 2013
  3. I've had this argument so many fuckin times it's mind blowing. I would go through it again, but you'll probably change your mind in 5 min, so why bother? If not, go ahead and post your evidence and I'll gladly shred it to shit.

Another thing, if you thought before you posted then your post count might not even exist.

How can you say this:
    You are against slavery.

According to you, since the majority of Congress supported it at a time, therefore the majority of citizens did as well.. does that make it right or BEST?

#43     Mar 25, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

While your argument does have some logic behind it, I don't believe it is the government's job to distribute welfare to the needy. It has historically been the church and righteous men who have come to the aid of the needy.

Government has a habit of going overboard on such programs and runs them in a very cold and inefficient manner resulting in waste, abuse, and fraud and eventually doing serious social harm to those it pretends to be helping. Thus alienating both the overtaxed and the inefficiently aided. Only those abusing and running the system are advantaged.

#44     Mar 25, 2013
  5. wjk

wjk

You've stated what most liberals will never understand...except the ones abusing the system. They know who benefits the most. Them and their cronies.

#45     Mar 25, 2013
  6. How about a thermite grenade enema?
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kpsn1LLtuYw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#46     Mar 25, 2013