There you have it!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wjk, Mar 25, 2013.

1. wjk

wjk

And this guy calls himself a Republican?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/25/nyc-mayor-bloomberg-government-has-right-infringe-/

"New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg said on Sunday: Sometimes government does know best. And in those cases, Americans should just cede their rights.

“I do think there are certain times we should infringe on your freedom,”
    Mr. Bloomberg said, during an appearance on NBC..."

This is one more reason we need term limits...for ALL politicians. Taste of power and they just can't fucking stop.

2. Ricter

Ricter

We now "have" nothing we didn't already know. Laws are an "infringement" on our freedoms.

3. pspr

pspr

I think he changed to Independent. He definitely is NOT a conservative.

He's also spending $12 million of his own money on nationwide anti-gun ads. He's just a very wealthy asshole who thinks he should be king of New York. Every billionaire seems to have this huge ego and superiority problem.

I wonder why liberals don't say they want to tax billionaires until they aren't any longer. Maybe because most of them feel so guilty about their money that they are liberals and want everyone else to pay more taxes? :D

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Rectum you're an idiot on so many levels so much of the time I don't even know where to begin. I suppose I should just keep it simple.

Go fuck yourself.

I would say un-fucking-believable, but I'm not even surprised anymore.

5. wjk

wjk

And all this time I thought that laws were supposed to fit within the confines of the constitution, not replace it.[​IMG]

6. Ricter

Ricter

That's what we have the courts for.

7. wjk

wjk

Certainly. Next sentence from the left would be: "That's why we pack the courts."

8. Ricter

Ricter

That's what the confirmation process is for.

9. wjk

wjk

Except in the case of recess appointments, which can leave an appointee in position until the end of the next senate session if I'm not mistaken.

10. BSAM

BSAM

Throw in a balanced budget amendment, true tax reform (i.e. consumption tax...everything else is a lie), and elimination of the House Of Representatives, then we will have a legitimate country again.

Never vote for a democrat.
    Never vote for a republican.
    Either way, the government wins.

Want real freedom?:
    www.lp.org

#10     Mar 25, 2013