there will be suicides tomorrow

Discussion in 'Trading' started by NY_HOOD, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Thats just wrong man :eek:

#31     Jan 22, 2008
  2. i wouldn't put it past the life insurance providers nowadays

#32     Jan 22, 2008
  3. ROFLMAO FUCKING LMAO HAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH THANK YOU JESUS

#33     Jan 22, 2008
  4. Cramer's going to get cancelled soon, there won't be any Bulls left after this Bear is finished and he won't have anything to talk about. No more viewers.

#34     Jan 22, 2008
  5. i wouldn't mind if he gets cancelled. its embarrassing (and yet hopeful for many) that someone of his caliber gets the airtime he does.

but one merely needs to study economic cycles of govts with expansionary monetary policy to realize that the bulls will be back, probably sooner than you expect. in fact, 401ks don't save new 'short' funds en masse monthly, generally.

Each month that goes by adds more support to the mkts.

#35     Jan 22, 2008
  6. will be years, not weeks or months.

#36     Jan 22, 2008

7. Yeah, for the shorts today! :p

#37     Jan 22, 2008
  8. Don't think anyone will jump out of windows tomorrow.

The smart money started to bid when the INDU was at 11750 or so. I know i did, Took some heat but averaged in from 11750 on down. Still holding Financials, Blue chips and some key tech.

Many caught the move up.

Asia is up over 400 points, small but releases the down-word pressure on US markets.

I will be selling out of longs before tomorrow close, still not comfortable as we did not touch 11500....and the feds came in with a surprise.

Not sure what direction to take once i sell tomorrow.

I think the feds just killed the volatility moment and we could chop at these levels into the summer.

IMHO

#38     Jan 22, 2008