There may be a selloff coming

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Jun 28, 2007.

1. No, I am all through with the bickering :)

#11     Jun 28, 2007
  2. Awesome, I used to like your posts... :p

TNG

#12     Jun 28, 2007
  3. Rocko1

Rocko1

This works on the general public, as the market's designed to extract wealth from the less informed via the "buy buy buy" sentiment.

You'd make a very good stock broker and help the rest of us with liquidity while taking profit.

#13     Jun 28, 2007
  4. Looks like the UK economy grew faster than expected.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=afnZ5oam2FHY&refer=home

Futures just walked off a cliff. Dow future down 40 points from being down just 7 an hour ago. Ouch. Good thing I'm in stuff like RIMM where it isn't affected by that crap.

This low rate obsession simply isn't sustainable. The US economy will pick up and rates may have to go up. In fact they probably will. And it will suck for a lot of people in stocks. Some hedge funds will be decimated. Fortunes will be lost. My advice: get off the leverage now and add slowly on margin once the market does down maybe 6-10%.

It is foolish and wishful thinking to assume this low econ growth low interest rate utopia will continue.

At some point there will have too be a psychological transition where econ growth is welcomed; not feared. Once that happens the market will resume its rally in earnest.

#14     Jun 29, 2007
  5. the problem is the viliage idiot is an antogonistic pest whom offers nothing of value & posts full of smack.

rather than respect experience & sound advise,he pounds his child-like chest at a measly 40% return.....on an investment.

the so called "100`s" of investors here don`t watch there etrade acct 8 hours a day & post 12 times a day like a mental patient or make ignorant comments about market conditions that pertain to nothing.

#15     Jun 29, 2007
  6. Did you get your non-inbred cousins to start posting as you? All of a sudden, after never having shown any thought process, you show one? Albeit weak, I must say I'm impressed...and quite pissed. The last thing this site needs is you actually trying to figure out economics...stick to what you're best at which is being a retarded windbag to laugh to at.

Thanks stock_turder. :D

#16     Jun 29, 2007
  7. We have a lot of experts here.

#17     Jun 29, 2007
  8. And then there's you. :D

#18     Jun 29, 2007
  9. Really? I think the problem is all the idiots following people around to dog them continuosly. This is what's turning this site from a place to discuss trading/investing into another freaking high school b!tchfest.

TNG

#19     Jun 29, 2007
  10. You have to have thick skin to post here regularly. On the internet the laws of civility that people take for granted in in the real world can't be enforced.

#20     Jun 29, 2007