There is something waiting for us, and it ain't no man, tis an animal

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by original, Apr 17, 2008.

1. ljmlmvlhk

ljmlmvlhk Guest

At least give Cold some little credit; The guy’s got character, humour and something interesting to chuckle about while the present market whipsaws around.
    Better than the other two ET clown pretenders, turder and hedgefundhaircut. Both those guys are clueless, humourless, bland, agro, argumentative, heading nowhere.
    I can get some enjoyment from Cold, those other two leave me cold and I’m sure if you ran statistics, would have the highest rate of posters having them on ignore.

#11     Apr 17, 2008
  2. This is a real problem and you have hit upon it. I was at my kids soccer practice and some grandpa was there visiting the city and he was just holding his head and I said what's wrong and he said " every time I come to this city I get sick and the noise, the bloody noise is deafening... " Now I should tell you the noise is not that bad, evidently some garbage trucks did a number outside his window the night before. Mayor Bloomberg's supposed noise meter cops, they don't exist but if you phone in a complaint they will come around... they probably have nuclear readers too but that's another tale.... There was a great article in the times about Egypt... you want to talk about noise! To live in Egypt is like being within 30 yards of a huge jet plane, a cargo transport! And each Egyptian in turn deals with the loud noise by either yelling or turning up the radio and maKING MORE NOISE. It's a cycle of noise. Here at home it's more a white noise problem- right now the garbage truck is really cranking out the window, down the street a car alarm is going off and some damn bread truck is backing up- those freakin beeps! Also, The Wiggles or some such garbage is blaring on one tv, cnbc the other there might be a radio on for weather or traffic and my wife has just bought this FREAKIN JUICER AND IS DRIVING ME UP THE F*ING WALL WITH A JUICE FAST!!!!! WE AlREADY FIGHT ENOUGH IN THE MORNING BECAUSE I LIKE TO INVEST IN MY UNDERWEAR AT THE KITCHEN TBLE AND SHE WOULD LIKE TO MAKE NOISE... do the dishe's etc... but now she has found a way to overwhelm me with this industrial cast iron HUGE MEGA JUICER it's like a Boeing 747 in the room.... and I can't invest well without total concentration... so it's a battle with noise and various inputs all the time... this is why I need the herb so much.... people look agast at having a pipe at 8:30 in the morning; at least my wife does... but it's a jobs report honey! and that damn juicer is driving me INSANE!!!!
    ~stoney

#12     Apr 17, 2008
  3. That could be a bugger if Original's real name is Eliott.

regards
    f9

#13     Apr 17, 2008
  4. stoney, LMAO. great funny stuff! :D :D :D

sorry about the noise around you, though

#14     Apr 17, 2008

5. ...?

#15     Apr 17, 2008