There is so much money out there waiting to be invested in Forex

Discussion in 'Forex' started by ElectricSavant, Mar 19, 2006.

1. Ok - you are about to enter one on the EURUSD through next week and it should run horizontal for the most part (within a 30 pip variance from top to bottom) to at least April 1st. After that, expect an elevator ride back up sometime earlier April with the good possibility for a slight punch down on the Monthly data before that happens.

Have fun with it while it lasts – because this one will not be lasting long on the Daily, but long enough. The need for the EURUSD to head higher on the Yearly Data side of the equation will start to spool-up after April going into the second quarter. Today, lots of downward pressure sealing off many variables for the end of week. The next "big" move is Long, but there is massive downside pressure that will take time to bleed-off first.

Because of this, expect the hourly charts and the 15 minute charts to be either super volatile OR highly compressed and tight until the break comes. Either way, the longer term sign will be when she goes sideways on the daily data with increasing volatility in the 10, 15, and hourly data. At that point, she will break.

The Forex does trend well, but that is NOT the normative market behavior in the daily data. It is for the Weekly data and the Monthly data and it is basically brain dead easy in the Yearly Bar. So, if you have a super long term outlook and you are NOT Long the EURUSD right now, something’s wrong.

At the exact same time, if this week closes down (below the open for this week) you can expect a good chance of a weekly blip down before the pull up. For the EURUSD to not pull back up sometime next week, it would mean that it would do something “unique” that it has not done in over 21 Weeks.

Is that possible? Yes.

Is that mathematically probable? No.

I go with the math – always have, unless some news event changes my schedule for me. ;)

#41     Mar 23, 2006