There is so much money out there waiting to be invested in Forex

Discussion in 'Forex' started by ElectricSavant, Mar 19, 2006.

1. That is the 6 million dollar question Coinzy :)

#31     Mar 22, 2006
  2. Here is a thought...

start with one single unit...

for every pip that it move against you average down/up with that amount....your "always in" (and tired in one hour)

hehe...you might make 10 cents an evening...connect up money management and martingale your way up to 1 dollar...

#32     Mar 22, 2006
  3. Nobody knows how I trade.

And I ain't gonna be the one who spills the beans. :D

x

#33     Mar 22, 2006
  4. What do you do with all that money :) collect beans?

#34     Mar 22, 2006
  5. I beg to differ. While I have no experience in the Forex Market, I have no doubt that ElectricSavant has the ability to anticipate a trend continuation or trend reversal. I discuss the fundamentals behind such a task in my First Journal, and we continue to discuss the technical aspects of anticipating trend continuation or trend reversal here. While I agree no trader can truly know what will happen next, techniques do exist which permit correct anticipation of what to expect. Such techniques fund my lifestyle as my sole source of income.

ES may post more frequently than most, but he always posts facts as he knows them. If ES says he can do it, I for one believe him.

Welcome Back Coinz.

- Spydertrader

#35     Mar 22, 2006
  6. well don't take my word for it...draw those two sets of channel lines and trade off of em' you do not need pivots

I have read in SpyderTraders Journal (I may not contribute or interuppt, but I read it) about reversing and scaling and these various range techniques...there is nothing groundbreaking here...it's trading!

Have I spilled the beans? :)

Coinzy/SkaLpzy/Exchanger knows his shit...he is bored...its slow just now:)

and just think..he is so devoted to ET, he got a new isp...

Michael B.

#36     Mar 22, 2006
  7. look...draw those channels....put up an RSI with a 50 line if you must use an indicator...when the bias's match up with your channels...anticipate your trend...and "Clean" UP!

any newbie...read SpyderTraders journals...and some old Jack Hershey stochastic journals...

I swear an ER trader could take this stuff and really work with it....and make some scratch cause he could draw the hershey version of volume with differing time period lines, instead of histograms.

Please no PM's and no I do not trade the ER....so do not ask about the settings...but volume is key to this strategy and you can only get pip count in forex...

#37     Mar 23, 2006
  8. Well one good thing has come from this...SpyderTrader and I can converse again....

Traders are independent thinkers....but there is an unspoken friendship among traders even if they have words...

We are all doing the same thing in this crazy profession...and I believe it is a cult of special people...

Michael B.

#38     Mar 23, 2006
  9. Anyways I hope that you channel traders can see how to trade inside the channels while waiting for your 1,2,3's now...Range has a use...

#39     Mar 23, 2006
  10. Good!

Then Bill Gates can be your gardener next!

And Warren Buffett, ElectricSavant's.

Personally, I'm gonna open a trade... then slug it out with whoever take the other side. :D

Everything is fair in love and war... and death.

x

#40     Mar 23, 2006