There is now a concerted message campaing coming from the WH on Spring unemployment.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by PlusMinus, Dec 25, 2009.

1. bgp

bgp

think about this point. yes the jobs are coming, THE HEALTHCARE BILL will create more GOVERNMENT JOBS. all GOV. just what america doesn't need. growing the gov. some more . no private sector jobs. so taxes must go up , how else to pay for more gov. jobs.

bp

#31     Dec 26, 2009
  2. Lethn

Lethn

As far as I'm concerned this is just the eye of the storm, the people who actually believe this crap are the ones who are going to get suddenly swept away while the wisest of us will stay in cover until it is absolutely clear things are over.

#32     Dec 26, 2009
  3. slacker

slacker

True. Duck and Cover time. Instead of starting another business in 2010 I will move funds around to take advantage of opportunities, get my Instrument Pilot rating current, and travel. All at great rates. May as well spend before it is taxed or inflated away; but spend slowly and maximize my enjoyment. The calculus has changed from 'Maximize Profit' and "Minimize Cost' to 'Minimize Regret'. Not a good sign.

As far as the 'swept away' droids, the SEIU and Teacher's Union who will probably lose 70% of their retirement when California goes bk. Serves them right.... They destroyed California for a generation; it won't last long. Happy New Year!!!

#33     Dec 26, 2009
  4. Lethn

Lethn

I actually find it amusing that the majority of these people losing their money actually bloody deserve it with the kind of business practices they pull. The rest of the time it's either some poor sods caught in the crossfire or they've gone and dumped the blame or gotten rid of their competitors.

#34     Dec 26, 2009
  5. Then according to your logic there is no fraud, it's just the stupidity of the victims, right?
    What, if those fraudsters are specialized in doing fraud, and they sure are, it's called organized crime.

#35     Dec 26, 2009
  6. 'Optimism is a moral duty'

Karl Popper

#36     Dec 26, 2009
  7. I'm tired of these recently registered usernames (returning bans) coming in and flooding the forum with the same extreme political messages.

#37     Dec 26, 2009
  8. A pessimist is a man who has been compelled to live with an optimist. ~Elbert Hubbard

#38     Dec 26, 2009
  9. Assuming you're talking about me, neither description fits.

#39     Dec 26, 2009
  10. Lethn

Lethn

There is no fraud in this system because the people committing fraud are in charge.

#40     Dec 26, 2009