There is now a concerted message campaing coming from the WH on Spring unemployment.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by PlusMinus, Dec 25, 2009.

1. bgp

bgp

tradeWEAK look past your nose:mad:

bp

#11     Dec 25, 2009
  2. pspr

pspr

They can see the trends. Healthcare is a losing issue for them even when they win. The public hates it. Obama's approval is dropping like a rock.

On the other hand, they see some leading indicators showing the economy is coming out of the recession and they are trying to ride the trend knowing that the job numbers trail other indicators. They are getting ready to milk the numbers for an "I told you so" moment so they appear to be the economic savior. Even Clinton figured out "its the economy, stupid".

#12     Dec 25, 2009
  3. With their taxpayer paid GPS handheld units scanning the EXACT grid coordinates of all Amercian's front doors!!!

EMJOY! :eek:

#13     Dec 25, 2009
  4. Yep...and it's true. The perma-bears are completely predictable. Every day...just insert "THE MASSES ARE BEING MANIPULTED" into every post no matter what the news. It's much simpler that way. :D

#14     Dec 25, 2009
  5. lol...the other perma bear technique. Use adhoms against somebody that exposes your obvious obsession. Don't you have some doomsday news articles to be reading about how the actual unemployment is -100000000%?:D

#15     Dec 25, 2009
  6. ipatent

ipatent

They are going to hire over a million census workers, and they are also still fiddling with the birth-death model.

#16     Dec 25, 2009
  7. Have a link on the birth-death model being under review for change? Would love to see the details on that.

#17     Dec 25, 2009
  8. slacker

slacker

Obama in the State of the Union will kill the ObamaCare bill and call for a NEW 'bi-partisan' effort to craft a united health care bill before the end of 2010. He will throw all of the Dems who went to bat for him under the bus. He will blame Pelosi and Reed for the poor effort...

As far as unemployment, this is just playing the only card they have unless there is a terrorist attack.

After the numbers go down because holiday retail workers are out of work I do not see where those jobs are coming from.

Dems are going to get screwed and it is Obama who is going to do it to them. The Republicans are just too inept and spineless to do the job.....

By November, Obama's numbers will be in the high teens and Dems will lose the House and possibly the Senate.

#18     Dec 25, 2009
  9. Obama is lying about it just to buy time.

#19     Dec 25, 2009
  10. My understanding, from what I read from between the lines of the news, is that there are some migthy & greedy circles out there, especially Goldman Sachs, who plan for the collapse of the US, if not more, and of course at the same time bet for the collapse of the US (via Put options or short sold Call options, CFDs etc.).
    But the new government seems to be aware of what's going on and tries to prevent this. Goldman & Co. are obviously unlucky because their evil plan isn't working the way they had planned and hoped for.
    I'm afraid that they will attempt to assassinate Obama to succeed with their evil plan...
    BTW, the Bush puppet was their best man in power, because dumb like bread :)

#20     Dec 25, 2009