There is no top we can talk on this market

Discussion in 'Trading' started by apple, Apr 9, 2013.

1. So you are not happy because FED is printing money and make the market up, and just happen you are one of those permabear that keep shorting market and keep losing money.??

#11     Apr 20, 2013
  2. So you happen to be one of those assholes who does not agree with a public post and uses the typical arrogant attitude to attack ?

I'm a daytrader, I could care less if SP500 was at 2000 or 500 except that lower would signify higher volatility which turns into higher profits for daytrading.

The secret to trading is good volatility, which is why a bear market is preferred, this has nothing to do with being a perma-bear, in fact a lot of good longs are found in bear markets and obviously great shorts.

Clear Pancho?

Good.

#12     Apr 20, 2013
  3. So you want the market to go downsuch that it provide a good volatility for a day trader such as yourself?

If you are government, what you will do? Help those daily gamble or aka day traders or the more needed public (pension fund)?

#13     Apr 20, 2013
  4. Let me think this one through.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hmmmm

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ok, YES!

:D

#14     Apr 20, 2013
  5. .

This make my day.

Could you tell how many day traders we have in this country? what is the percentage of tax day traders have contributed vs the public? , what is their contribution in the real GDP??

If i am the President, which side i should choose? Day trader or general public? Is this a hard choice?

#15     Apr 21, 2013
  6. TILT2

TILT2

Why do you think the market's going up has anything to do with choosing the public side? Whether priing money or not, whether market's going up or going down, they have nothing to do with anything. The market goes in its own predetermined way by...

#16     Apr 21, 2013
  7. oh... ya

#17     Apr 21, 2013