There is no "system"

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Direlect, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Skills trumps all.. Money is what you get when skills are applied ..not the other way around.. You can have a million dollars, but if you don't have skills... umm you should know the rest..

#171     Oct 26, 2014
  2. Show us how your skills trump the banks and their billions. Call out a trade and show the banks what's what.

#172     Oct 26, 2014
  3. Bob111

Bob111

LOL .my house, child college, cars...all bought and paid in full long time ago from those coincidental profits :)
    up, down, recession, bull, bear. Over 200k trades in decade or so...yeah.. must be random luck.

#173     Oct 26, 2014
  4. I assure anyone reading this the markets are not random. Recently, I went through some traumatic life experiences and for whatever reason looked at charts with a different set of eyes. It is hard to believe what I see now is seen by so few. To me the markets holy grail SYSTEM. So simple.

#174     Oct 27, 2014
  5. That says it all.

#175     Oct 27, 2014
  6. Yes. After near death experiences, people often report seeing the light.

#176     Oct 27, 2014
  7. One can get a near death experience without the huge risk : www.dhamma.org
    This is why this 10-days work so well.

#177     Oct 27, 2014
  8. I am actually really proud of myself for judging the right E.T. characters correctly, (who to listen to) I was spot on. It has been a rough few years trading - mostly for my family. The line between genius and brilliance is overlapping. i.e. studying the same old crap expecting different results... But I found it is possible!! Thank you to Redneck and 'The Obvious' crew

#178     Oct 27, 2014
  9. Can you say more about your trading : how many years you've been at it, how long for profitability?
    when you were losing what were your approaches?

I think ET posters receive too few credits.
    Myself it took many repetitions to understand the role of consistency.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2014
    #179     Oct 27, 2014
  10. So who did you listen to ? I have never come across someone successful in forums before. I'd like to see my first one.

#180     Oct 27, 2014