There is no rehabilitation of offenders

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PAPA ROACH, Aug 28, 2009.

1. http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Story?id=8460220&page=2

Accused Jaycee Dugard Rapist Paroled 11 Years Into Life Sentence

Garrido, now a registered sex offender, was sentenced to 50 years to life for Hall's rape and a life sentence for the kidnapping, but he was out by 1988 after 11 years -- three years before Jaycee was kidnapped.

During his trial he admitted to being a peeping Tom and to having strong rape urges.

Hall said she was never notified about Garrido's release and found out only when he came by to harrass her at the Lake Tahoe Caesar's Palace where he was working the roulette table.

Then, just three years later, Jaycee Dugard was snatched off the street in June 1991 near her school bus stop. Her stepfather, Carl Probyn, heard her scream and saw her being pulled into a grey Ford.

She was never heard from again until last week when the suspiscions of two UC Berkeley security officials touched off a string of events leading to the arrest of Garrido and his wife and the release of Jaycee and her two children fathered by Garrido.

A subsequent investigation by Garrido's parole officer and authorities from several agencies turned up a horrifying existence for Jaycee and the 11 and 15-yearold girls. The trio had lived in a labyrinth of tents and sheds, one of them sound proof.

Though Jaycee had helped out with Garrido's printing business and has been described by former clients as polite and quiet, the UC Berkeley employees who encountered the twisted family described her daughters as "robotic."

Now investigators have been combing not only the Garridos' property, but the plot next door looking for clues in a variety of crimes, including other missing children and the murders of area prostitutes.

A cadaver dog Monday sniiffed out bone fragments on a property that Garrido frequently used, but it was not immediately clear whether the fragments were human or animal.

#21     Sep 2, 2009
  2. This monster was released after 11 years of a 50 year sentence. I really wish there was some way to put the judge who released him in jail or at least hold him accountable in damages for his insanity.

#22     Sep 2, 2009
  3. g222

g222

Judges don't necessarily make me feel warm and fuzzy all over, but I do believe that responsibility for this SOB's early release lies with the parole board. Considering his past, I can't fathom how goody-goody he could have been during those 11 years served that would have warrented his release 1 f***ing minute early. Unf***ingreal.

As a father, I can't tell you how much I'd like to introduce this f*** to my bolt cutters - one knuckel of each digit at a time.

#23     Sep 3, 2009
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!

And I wouldn't stop at his fingers either.

#24     Sep 3, 2009
  5. Castration should be mandatory in order to be released for these sick bastards....

If one of these cocksuckers stood in a firing squad i would be more than willing to pull the trigger....multiple times....

This shit has permanently fucked my sister up and if i ever caught the guy i would take glee in slowly strangling the life out of him......

#25     Sep 3, 2009
  6. g222

g222

Stop??? STOP??? Who said I'd stop? Sorry, didn't mean to get so ... snippy. I might consider taking a break with just head and torso left ... but just long enough to see if anything grows back.

What I don't understand ... after so much has been written about the incurability of these types of f***s, what are these parole boards thinking about when they decide to let these f***s out????? Many years ago, my family lost a beautiful teenager, my cousin, to a f*** who also had been in before for a previous rape. This time, though, he took it to the next level, thinking that with no witnesses, he's in the clear. Thankfully he was caught ( we tried to bail him out) & convicted. Got life with possibility of parole after 25 years. The family still prays for his successful bid for parole.

#26     Sep 3, 2009
  7. g222

g222

I dont get why it is not automatic life in jail for these types of crimes

Try ACL f***ing U. As in ... we wouln't want to subject these poor, misguided f***s to excessive of cruel and unusual punishment, now would we. My veins are popping!!!

My family was lucky - the f*** got caught ... AND ... where they put him away, another cousin had just gotten an early release on a 14 - 18. He violated to take care of biz but got ratted out and transferred. Thankfully, he was able to arrange some things before his bus left.

No matter - my empathy and all my respect for your sister.

#27     Sep 3, 2009
  8. g222

g222

Hey ... what happened to dwl's last post???

#28     Sep 3, 2009
  9. g222

g222

Tap ... taptap ... is my mike on??? Testing 1...2... testing ...hello...
    Test, ah say... testing ...

What happened to dwl???

#29     Sep 3, 2009
  10. They had to make room for the "real" bad guy that got caught smoking a joint, I guess these non-violent drug offenders are a bad danger to society, need to let rapists out early to make room for them!

#30     Sep 3, 2009