There Is No Hope Left: Listen to Bernanke's Answers To Ron Paul's Questions Yesterday

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ByLoSellHi, Feb 12, 2009.

1. A Los Angeles docks crane-driver was reported to earn $160,000 by a BBC programme I watched recently.That tells the story of America imo.Also 'Joe the Plumber' was making $250,000 and if he's not subbing out work that's too good a wedge for a plumber too.I'm afraid you're in for a rude awakening and you're going to find your freedoms disappearing at a greater rate than your wealth,unfortunately.Welcome to the Hell that is England.

#51     Feb 13, 2009
  2. Zeitgeist... free to watch for those interested, just google it.

#52     Feb 13, 2009
  3. This is incorrect.

Measured in Citi shares the dollar has gained 900% in value this last year.:D

#53     Feb 13, 2009
  4. Quote from stock777:

The biggest ponzi of all is the salaries you are paid.

pray the game continues.

You ain't kidding....

glad there's at least one man who hasn't drank his own kool aid.

overpaid slobs buying overpriced houses and trying to send their worthless get to overpriced schools.

carnage.

#54     Feb 15, 2009
  5. dead wrong.

#55     Feb 16, 2009
  6. Ronpaul si absolutely worshipped by white supremacists. that should tell u a lot.:D

#56     Feb 16, 2009
  7. You are of course 100% correct, but it's nothing the "Dr." Ron Paul nut huggers here in the thread want to hear.

Bernanke snickers and laughs at Paul's blatant incompetence just like a Nobel Prize decorated physics professor would laugh at some hippie bum who claims he has a working free energy cold fusion machine in his home garage.

#57     Feb 16, 2009
  8. And I'm sure Obama is worshiped by the Black Panthers.

What's your point?

#58     Feb 16, 2009