There Is No Hope Left: Listen to Bernanke's Answers To Ron Paul's Questions Yesterday

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ByLoSellHi, Feb 12, 2009.

1. No, you just have no idea what is going on. That is ok, at least 80% don't have a clue, they just drink the kool aid.

If you bothered to listen to Ron Paul, he has a big understanding of what his proposals would do. You just can't seem to accept that the consequences of this monetary system over the last 100 years cannot be avoided. Either deal with it or keep putting on bandages till you have total collapse.

Enjoy the upcoming years, sounds like you're ready, lol.

#31     Feb 12, 2009
  2. i wanna see the acrobatics.

bernanke's answers weren't satisfying

he offered basic corollaries. ...we're not prolonging a flawed method, we're using it to free things up...

the counter position is to let the numbers speak, without shifting the costs. they will anyway. don't socialize the solution and constipate equilibrium, confound it with real equity, cause bitter revolutions, etc

it's a basic, true message. let economic reality happen. who's against economic discovery? people on the winning side of manipulation. is that all americans, some americans, a few americans? not a simple q

#32     Feb 12, 2009
  3. I sent emails to the fed requesting that TARP funds be used to set up a new, healthy, bank. Let the old banks die. Let people pull there deposits and put them in the new bank.

Bernanke said depression caused because banking failed. If we set up a new bank we're still in business. Let the new bank make loans.

All we are doing is sending taxpayer money down a black hole.

I received no reply to my email.

#33     Feb 12, 2009
  4. tradersboredom

tradersboredom Guest

these morons are still talking about the 1930's great depression.

the leverage in 1920's was even bigger than now.

banks failed and people who had deposits in banks/brokerages lost money no insurance or bank accounts or brokerage accounts. bank runs as people panic and people put cash under their mattreses literally.

etc with losses in people's savings in investments, demand for goods and service collapsed overnight as people's wealth in savings/investmetns collapsed overnight.

cash or capital evaporated.

Bernanke doesn't control gov't debt or incompetency of bank ceos who fuck up their balance sheets. FED can't create profits or create companies or create jobs. FED can't create wealth.

#34     Feb 12, 2009
  5. tradersboredom

tradersboredom Guest

options trading was illegal from 1934-1970 and market manipulation was heavily enforced until the 80's

no retail forex markets trading until the 1980's

#35     Feb 12, 2009
  6. True.

We may not see a run on the banks thanks to FDIC, but our money will definitely be devalued.

Plenty of worthless money may be readily available for everyone. So what's the difference? It's a slow drip form of death rather than quick and painful.

The price of good/services slowly rises, but wages don't go up proportionately. The fact still remains that the system is flawed and needs to be completely blown up, not just overhauled.

#36     Feb 12, 2009
  7. ammo

ammo

anyone remember the story "the Emperor Had No Clothes" No one can speak the truth, my guess is that there were a lot of shady transgressions that were not illegal because they were offshore,but the mortgages being sold multiple times were backed by Freddie and Fannie and the fact that they didn't act ,makes them unwiting acccomplices at best ,accomplices at worst,either case leaves the US and it's reputation in peril,and if these truths come to fruition the shit will hit the fan,i think the market is being artificially supported to give them time to come up with a plausible lie,blaming it on a handfull of subprime mortgage holders doesnt hold water when you think about the magnatude of the tsunami wave that started out with defaulted sub prime loans, If u gave away 500,000 ,20,000 dollar down payments that is 10 billion . Double that your up to 20 billion.This is an oversimplified common sense view. The real truth is world shaking,we will probably not know what that is for another 20 years.

#37     Feb 13, 2009
  8. nravo

nravo

"a toad of the first waters"?

#38     Feb 13, 2009
  9. dtan1e

dtan1e

what he meant is a toad of the first degree, toad face, toad character, toad substance, toad all over

#39     Feb 13, 2009
  10. nravo

nravo

I figured that; I just thought we had a poet among us, for a second there.

#40     Feb 13, 2009