There is no and never was

Discussion in 'Economics' started by stock_trad3r, Oct 22, 2007.

1. I jsut hope we have more imaginary liquidty crunches. The last one was such a good buying opportunity.

#31     Nov 2, 2007
  2. yeah buddy, the financials getting smoked everyday is a pretty big illusion. you are such an idiot, it is hard to believe you don't get lost going to your parents basement to post on elitetrader. you must have a ton of friends.

#32     Nov 2, 2007
  3. limit

limit

The CEO of Citi would probably disagree with your "imaginary crisis" description. I still laugh when I type it.

#33     Nov 2, 2007
  4. the only problem is that the media loves to create a crisis over anything and overhype EVERYTHING. bird flu, spinach, your kid is going to get killed by eating halloween candy, poisonous exploding toys from China, etc

#34     Nov 2, 2007
  5. #35     Nov 3, 2007
  6. last time I checked the banks are still raunning. I was able to withdraw money last friday without problems. not like we're seeing bank runs and such.

#36     Nov 3, 2007
  7. not the point. you don't seem to want understand there is another side to the story your taking as the gospel

#37     Nov 3, 2007
  8. Markets green today? RIMM, goog up? This credit crunch hurt so much.

The doom and gloom of citi and meril seems to have passed. I guess there wont be a financial collapse.

#38     Nov 5, 2007
  9. Dow Down
    Nasdaq Down
    S&P Down

What are you looking at?

#39     Nov 5, 2007
  10. bluud

bluud

I'd be fucking happy if I were him too, he bought goog at 400-500, and that is the only chart he looks at.

#40     Nov 5, 2007