There is massive and unregulated fraud every day

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by stock777, Oct 5, 2010.

1. spd

spd

lol I cant tell if yall are just fucking with each other or not. But if this is serious, you cant even compare carrying cash on you (even in Detroit) to falling for some lame pump and dump scheme. One scenario involves being in the wrong place at the wrong time, the other involves missing a chromosome and wanting to buy a private island with a stock tip.

Besides, if someone wants to mug you, you are getting your ass beat cash or no cash, hope you know how to box.

#11     Oct 5, 2010
  2. pspr

pspr

I think Obama should step up and have some regulations written so the massive unregulated fraud is regulated. :D

#12     Oct 5, 2010
  3. I'm always jabbing at 777, he knows it's all in good fun.

Agree with the below btw

:)

#13     Oct 5, 2010

4. lol

#14     Oct 6, 2010
  5. more lol's

Obama is a penny stock. A pink sheet. An OTC. uhmnnn. what else? We've been pumped and dumped.

#15     Oct 6, 2010
  6. you missed the whole point, typical of ET readers.

I'm saying that even a moron deserves to be protected from criminals.

That should make ya'll feel a lot better, iykwim

#16     Oct 6, 2010
  7. 777, the ratio of safe dark streets : unsafe dark streets in incredibly high....you must think anyone with cash that walks around at night is a moron?? (ever walk around Manhattan at night?)

LOL

Btw, people get mugged in the daytime too....imbecile

:p

#17     Oct 6, 2010
  8. MKTrader

MKTrader

So the whole U.S. population should be defended against the Fed's QE / POMO pumping? Who will do the defending? We can't even audit those shysters.

#18     Oct 6, 2010
  9. "If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it." --Reagon

#19     Oct 8, 2010