There Is Absolutely NO VALUE To High Frequency Trading

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by OnClose, Sep 27, 2012.

1. With the dickhead remarks you are making i'd rather put money with a trained monkey than you.

#41     Sep 28, 2012
  2. go ahead to find a money that can make consistent profits from markets for 60+ no losing months with draw down less than 1% and hundreds of thousands of trades.

#42     Sep 28, 2012
  3. CT10Gov

CT10Gov

How about you enlighten me. I do honestly want to know.

#43     Sep 28, 2012
  4. It matters because he is rich and made a lot of it on the market.

#44     Sep 28, 2012
  5. Stay off the drugs son

#45     Sep 28, 2012
  6. CT10Gov

CT10Gov

That's pretty flaky reasoning you got there. A cardiac surgeon's opinion on how the heart works is well informed. But if he claims expertise on neural surgery on the basis of his cardiac experience alone, we should be wary.

Or are you just looking for confirmation of your own opinion?

#46     Sep 28, 2012
  7. I can discuss with vicirek and understand where he is coming from. I am perfectly OK with people that don't agree with me and I like to hear the other side's strongest arguments. After all, sometimes I am wrong and they point that out.

I am simply asking for a level trading playing field for all participants because the entire market system is at risk (in my opinion). I see a two tier market currently that affects a lot more traders than most people realize.

Your remarks and putting words in my mouth and trying to bully people serves no one. I will let the readers decide who they agree with or not.

You are clearly on the wrong website after this bizarre post. What does your CTA really stand for - Chicago Transit Authority?

#47     Sep 28, 2012
  8. :confused:

everyone is at risk, at all times. the point i was trying to make is that just because there are people who manage risk faster than you, it does not mean it's not a level playing field.

you're just retarded, it's ok, I forgive you

#48     Sep 28, 2012
  9. ammo

ammo

that would be nice but the two tier has a strong hold and seems to be growing,our only defense is the vote and there is no one to vote for,neither the rep or dem candidate is capable of running the country,they are capable of being a mouthpiece and letting the top tier gain momo

#49     Sep 28, 2012
  10. ammo

ammo

these childish statements don't say much

#50     Sep 28, 2012