There is a reason why Baron doesnt kick off stock_trad3r and his aliases

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by michaelscott, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Its because without guys like him and his several other aliases, then we wouldnt have any fools to fade. Thats why Baron keeps his posts right up in the trading section.;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from stock_trad3r:

You again?

Where's michael scott the putz? I need a good laugh this morning.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That fellow talks ALOT, he never shuts up, market is still in an uptrend, we have come very far very fast. We have been moving sideways for that last 5 weeks. Earnings will set the next stage.

I have no doubt the fed will take its usual pussy stance and try to tell everyone "they expect inflation to ease" just dont look at food and energy!

2. Here is the chart and like I said, it will breakdown to 1440. Any lower then the uptrend is broken and we go to 1100.

<!-- Start of Yahoo! Finance code -->
    <iframe allowtransparency="true" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" hspace="0" vspace="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" src="http://api.finance.yahoo.com/instrument/1.0/%5EGSPC/badge;chart=6m;quote/HTML?AppID=YaO_30exs3HUhHQRNfa8y5.ZB.A-&sig=2nBOrq_5W1TYPCmIQL8qbthJ32w-&t=1182799038669" width="300px" height="454px"><a href="http://finance.yahoo.com">Yahoo! Finance</a><br/><a href="http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=^GSPC/">Quote for ^GSPC/</a></iframe>
    <!-- End of Yahoo! Finance code -->

3. Wrong, it is my humble opinion that these people and their "aliases" are allowed to continue to POPULATE the various message boards on ET because without them, ET would lose a ton of webhits . . . and webhits translate into marketing info for potential advertisers.

Duh.
    Follow the money my friend.

4. Spoken by someone with 4 posts, now there is a reliable source aka alias

5. :D :D :D

6. notouch

notouch

LOL you trade off of Yahoo! charts?

If you posted this just after making your trade and stock_trad3r was taking the other side buying who would have made the profit? (Hint: not you)

Haven't you got anything better to do than start bitchy threads?

7. I agree with the fact that they are not thrown out because the more popularity their forums have, the more money ET makes. Hence, the person and their aliases don't get kicked out..

8. I have been on messageboards even before the internet became popular. A long time ago they had "BBS"s which you accessed through a dial-up connection. You would basically dial into someone's computer and download files or post up messages.

I can say confidently that there has never been a lack of immaturity or insecurity on these types of boards. The stocktrad3r id represents a man who enjoys displaying the elementary child side of himself. I dont mean the fun-loving, innocent elementary school children with good grades, but those in detention and the ones acting out uncontrollably on the yellow buses with the smoked-up glass. Honestly, is this the side of yourself that you want to display to people even on an anonymous message board?

Do some people really enjoy getting on messageboards to put other people's opinions down with profane language and rude behavior? This is the type of person that truly makes me wonder. The only way to deal with these types of ids is to put them on ignore as soon as possible without further thought. They crave attention in their sick perverted mind and if you dont give it to them then they are robbed.

Stocktrad3r can continue to follow me around, but I will not read his posts. I will not reply to his threads and he will not stop me from exercising my freedom of speech.

9. I didn't know this was a talking message board. I guess you consider freedom of speech the right to copy and paste other peoples ideas and display them as if they were your own?