There is a hot new scamcoin out there that everyone is buying

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by peilthetraveler, Feb 4, 2014.

1. So there is this new scamcoin out there that everyone is raving about. Most businesses are already accepting it. Its called "ActualMoney" . There is a hacker out there with the username helicopterben, who has found a way to make trillions of these scamcoins every year. People are buying them with valuable bitcoin. I'm telling you...DO NOT BUY IT! So far over 17 trillion of these coins have been mined and are in circulation with no cap in sight!

Recently 70 million wallets were hacked. Here is the article http://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/...rd-security/cFgrg2Fw6Q6sTwmRszl8RJ/story.html

Its a big scam and mining pool fees are an outrageous 35% which is collected every April 15th. And if you don't pay the fees, they will send people to your house to put you in jail!

Its also a very shady currency...people are actually using it to buy drugs! You don't want to get involved with a coin like that!

Another thing about this coin is that if someone gets your wallet, they can just take the money out and spend it right away. No 2 factor authorization, no passphrase, nothing! There is not even a public ledger to see where the money went. (although some of the public have unsuccessfully tried to create a ledger called wheresgeorge.com)

Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know that this scamcoin is out there just in case someone tries to get you to buy it one day.

In case someone tries to give you some....here is what it looks like for the noobs out there. Remember...just stay away!

[​IMG]

2. How many Bitcoin threads are you going to start each day?
    What's your angle?

3. 1 per day if I can find anything noteworthy. So far I'm averaging about 1 new thread every 2 days.

What's my angle? To put wealth back in the hands of the people. I used to think silver was that vehicle, but maybe bitcoin is that vehicle now. Certainly the idea is growing popular with techies of the world.