There goes the neighborhood

Discussion in 'Economics' started by kjones5159, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Let it go. You stated people here were talking shit on page one, when nobody gave you a moment's grief. This awesome call backed by GS looks to be a pile of shit. Buying the 1375P for Sep14 is baked. Perhaps you should have left GS out of it as you prefer to disavow it now.

#61     Sep 6, 2012
  2. You are still yet to accept anything that I say, like a child. I did not buy that option, and I did not make a day trade. You must be unfamiliar with grammatical structure or something.

#62     Sep 6, 2012
  3. That must be it. It couldn't be your backpedaling. It's not a day-trade so a marked loss is just paper. The argument predicated on an article concerning a reco by a GS analyst that you apparently didn't read. People talking shit on page one. Something about your dick.

So the call was awesome and you made a mint. Good job.

Bye.

#63     Sep 6, 2012
  4. effective corporate taxe rates are in fact at generation lows and corporate cash levels are at generation highs. if you cant get that right why bother with further analysis?

#64     Sep 6, 2012
  5. your on the money on both those facts with big corporations. its because the fed is printing money and very little taxing. its not because its a booming economy. you need to look at smaller businesses were people spend money to get a better measure.

#65     Sep 6, 2012
  6. So I'm guessing someone should blow you for being correct because you deserve that ?

#66     Sep 10, 2012
  7. You can, while it's on your mind.

#67     Sep 10, 2012
  8. This was a great call.

#68     Sep 13, 2012
  9. I'll cop to it, I made it early.

#69     Sep 18, 2012
  10. Lol

Muppets bought it, as usual.

A great indicator. I think I might try coding it up...

#70     Sep 18, 2012