There goes the neighborhood

Discussion in 'Economics' started by kjones5159, Sep 5, 2012.

1. What was the question there guy?

#11     Sep 5, 2012
  2. He wanted to know if he is a sucker. The Muppet Test was taken, and he wants his score.

#12     Sep 5, 2012
  3. The question is what IS going to happen, since this is apparently moronic? What IS right?

#13     Sep 5, 2012
  4. Obviously you have missed the point of markets.

To rely on anyone to tell you what is going to happen just proves the point.

#14     Sep 5, 2012
  5. I'm not relying on anyone, just trying to predict. You're telling me you put your money in something without having a working hypothesis or even slight inkling as to what may happen? And I'm the idiot...right.

#15     Sep 5, 2012
  6. I read in a book that markets get really volatile in September.

the book cost me $40

it must be right!!!!

oh wait......

OK, ah....how about the sell in may and go away?

that book cost me $50

#16     Sep 5, 2012
  7. You're not trying to predict. You're relying on GS to predict for you. It is arguable which is the worse offense.

Maybe you should check that crystal ball of theirs before you double down.

#17     Sep 5, 2012
  8. Also, would you mind quoting my post where I said anything of the sort?

Your reading comprehension is a touch lackluster.

#18     Sep 5, 2012
  9. Well, you said that trying to predict is moronic, so that would imply that you do not, in fact, try to predict, I'd think that is quite simple.

And no I do not rely on GS to think for me, what I do find relevant is that GS is one of the biggest players in this game, so they have influence to a degree.

How simple can you really be? I live in Florida, I thought the immigrants were simple, but you've really changed my perception.

This forum is really rediculous, a bunch of people trying to argue about who is smarter over the internet. There have been a few who have had intelligent conversation and been helpful and whatnot, but overall it's filled with people like you, ogarbitrage.

You get off trying to convince someone on the internet that they are inferior. Honestly how low can you get?

#19     Sep 5, 2012
  10. You must be new here.

#20     Sep 5, 2012