There goes $1,000 out the window!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Spectra, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Surdo

Surdo

According to The NASD Alex has no affiliation with any NASD firm or active license.

Alex L. Wasilewski
    CRD# 724595

http://brokercheck.nasd.com/Search/Search.aspx?PageID=1

All I ask for is the truth, nothing more, and nothing less.

el surdo

#51     Apr 22, 2007
  2. Surdo

Surdo

"We will make market trading calls at exactly the same time that we make a trade for our own or managed accounts."

http://puretick.com/about.html
    (FOURTH Paragraph on YOUR own website)

Perhaps you should update your website since you claim NOT to manage any accounts.

Ooooooops, another white lie!?

el surdo

#52     Apr 22, 2007
  3. #53     Apr 23, 2007
  4. Surdo

Surdo

#54     Apr 23, 2007
  5. I know some very bright people who have driven cabs, during periods of self discovery. I'm not trying to knock the guy or his site.

I just think if he is advising and not just educating he should follow the proper protocol.

#55     Apr 24, 2007
  6. Allaces

Allaces

Well you know the old saying... when cab drivers start talking about the market it's time to sell :p

#56     Apr 24, 2007
  7. Lol hehe unfortunately for the people who thrive on negativity and skepticism the system(s) work and I'm quite pleased with the performance the trades and quality of users on the site. Most of them came from ET and other services.

We have over 100 users now and once they try things out I never get one negative peep again.

#57     Apr 25, 2007
  8. The important thing here is he is not *still* driving a cab :)

#58     Apr 28, 2007
  9. Allaces

Allaces

Doesn't he miss the money though?

#59     Apr 29, 2007
  10. lol. I think he said he was going to buy a yellow checkered one for nostalgia reasons. The PT mobile. hehe

CajunSniper

#60     Apr 29, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.