There goes $1,000 out the window!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Spectra, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Correct. If someone goes long when we call a short we can not guarantee that. That'd be insane. If you find a site that will cover all your trading losses and impulse trades, let me know! I have a few thousand people who'd be interested.

Geoff / Cajun

#11     Mar 7, 2007
  2. I particularly like the goal:

"-To tech discipline in a competitive"

:D

#12     Mar 7, 2007
  3. traderdragon2,

yes I noticed my typo after it was too late to hit the EDIT button--doing too many things at once. Maybe the forum admin can help me out with that?

I did not do well in english at school, i did not like writing essays but these are skills I do not need to trade successfuly. Thank god!

CajunSniper - Admin - Puretick

#13     Mar 7, 2007
  4. Tcbjx9

Tcbjx9

SPECTRA--Can use users who are on trial take advantage of your contest as well??

tc

#14     Mar 9, 2007
  5. Geoff - what I meant was that if YOUR calls lose and the person follows those calls 100%, there is no $ back guarantee against THOSE losses. So, you can follow the calls exactly (or close to) and if the end result is a loss to your account, you can get your monthly fee back and be entered into the $1000 contest, correct? As for the monetary losses absorbed by the subscriber, there is no money back promise there, correct?

I realize you are not going to guarantee against any trades, come on, a little common sense here.

#15     Mar 10, 2007
  6. tc - since the trial is a 10 day trial and the contest is all month, it may be hard to participate in the contest. That's assuming they would even consider a trial person eligible.

#16     Mar 10, 2007
  7. tc/brown,

Of course you'd need to be in the room for the full month to participate in the contest but we are allowing newbies to participate.

The only expection being people who are on the simulator becuase there is no way to verify there executions.

tc I believe your a full member anyway. were you just asking for a friend?

Cajun

#17     Mar 11, 2007
  8. I think it's a great idea Spectra. I myself have problems cherry picking the best signals.

#18     Mar 11, 2007
  9. there are pros and cons to any idea.

pros--builds discipline, gets users not to cherry pick signals, creates a healthy competition

cons--newer traders who should still be on the simulator may want to jump right in to cash so they can win $1000 but instead end up losing over $1000

Caj

#19     Mar 11, 2007
  10. Joab

Joab

Thus the reason that call rooms will NEVER ever make anyone any money.

How in the world can you have confidence in someone else's understanding of the market ?

Confidence is built from your own understanding of the markets.

#20     Mar 11, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.