There cannot be a recession now.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by HedgefundTrader2, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Feds and Chief Executive of the nation has the powers to control our economy and monetary policy. You can't change that. They are not meddling in the markets they are shaping the nations financial structure and they can certainly do that, that's why they are there.

But Bernanke is new drum boy, he is completely out of tune. He is playing badly, always behind the curve and less convincng than Alan Greenspan. At least Alan Greenspan was always 2 steps ahead of the game. He was a leader.

#41     Jan 18, 2008
  2. plugger

plugger

Yes, Greenspan was a genius. I think he bought some globalist smartie stocks too. Oops, I forgot to put GM on that list.

#42     Jan 18, 2008
  3. bgp

bgp

cycles control everything.

bgp

#43     Jan 18, 2008
  4. Cycles? This country has a screwed up leadership, blowing 2 billion a day in a war that nobody wants, thats what is catching up here. If we diverted $2 billion a day towards American people how prosperous we would have been?

You cant even imagine that kind of stimulus package.

#44     Jan 18, 2008
  5. I am no fan of Greenspan, but he looks darn good from this bearded novice handling his job.

#45     Jan 18, 2008
  6. Wise words. volatility is great, from the bull side or the bear side, who cares? It doesn't make a difference.

#46     Jan 19, 2008
  7. bgp

bgp

i agree day77.

bgp

#47     Jan 19, 2008

8. Thank you.

Apart from you it seems I am battling with a bunch of
    fortune tellers and moon bat excursionists deeply mired in January depression.

#48     Jan 19, 2008
  9. Bingo!

Finally a person who understands for what stakes this game is being played for.

There is no accidents or mistakes in what is going on, these are very smart & calculated moves based on the fact that 90% of the people can't THINK and only react with predisposed notions.

Notice how few people paid any real attention to this post. They just don't get it and don't want to get it.

#49     Jan 19, 2008