There cannot be a recession now.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by HedgefundTrader2, Jan 18, 2008.

1. When an ex-Goldman Sachs' head Henry Paulson comes on stage and lays out a nice deal you are still skeptical?

What are you ? A 2 year old sucking on mommy's nipples?

You just want to keep crying? Go right ahead I donot have a toy for you.

#11     Jan 18, 2008
  2. You have constantly stalked my threads. I am not who you imagine I am.

I know you are a beaten cockroach and I will start getting really chummy with you too if you donot cease and desist right here.

#12     Jan 18, 2008
  3. bgp

bgp

do you guys remember : there is no free lunch !

#13     Jan 18, 2008
  4. Everyone should stay out of the way, let the market make the nessary adjustments. The fed and the goverment should quit meddling in the markets.

#14     Jan 18, 2008
  5. I disagree. Markets are manipulated by bigger traders and thats detrimental to the overall health of economy and average joe. Gummint should correct and stablize things. You can't let a recession run rampant.

#15     Jan 18, 2008
  6. [​IMG]

Welcome back.

#16     Jan 18, 2008
  7. Recessions are how opportunities are created. Let the free market work.

Two stimulus pkgs from the same administration that alone is telling.

There are adjustments that must be made, let the market work, stop the government and the fed from interfering.

#17     Jan 18, 2008
  8. How could you possible know if there is a recession. Many economists think the chance of recession is greater than 50%, but somehow you believe there is a zero percent chance. Where did you get your phd in economics? Either you are the smartest person in the world or don't know what you are talking about. It's obvious you are long the market and trying to blame someone for your loss. Don't blame the market. It does what it does. No one really cares if you are long the market. The market isn't trying to screw you.

#18     Jan 18, 2008
  9. Could be the worst Jan ever but it isn't over 'til it's over. If we get a decent rate cut we may finish a lot better than we've started.

#19     Jan 18, 2008
  10. "Look forward not backwards. Have some optimism, bring some smiles and keep positive attitudes in tact when trading. Its a trait most successful traders have.

If you are so dour and sunk you kill yourself too easily.'
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    HORSE SHIT.

Read PitBull first off.

Second....trading has nothing to do with staying positive about the market.

trading is numb...no emotions, your in and out based on your indicators, plan of attack and exit strags.

The above Quoted paragraph sounds like some washed out "Broker" at Ameriprise shoving shit down his/her clients throat.

#20     Jan 18, 2008