There aren't

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by smaranam, Nov 27, 2012.

1. smaranam

smaranam

Maybe to try to use "intraday" indicators?I mean those that do not capture the data outside RTH.

#21     Nov 27, 2012
  2. smaranam

smaranam

And why do people tweak charts all the time if indicators do not work?

#22     Nov 27, 2012
  3. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Most people using indicators will tweak their indicators...not their charts. :cool:

Traders that tweak their indicators are doing such to try to improve the performance of their indicators. Thus, if they're losing money, they tweak to try to become profitable. If they're profitable, they tweak to try to be more profitable.

Just the same, traders that don't use indicators on their charts, they tweak their price action methods for the exact same reasons...it's an attempt to become more profitable.

Tweaking is just a natural human behavior of seeking greener pastures. For example, most folks that buy a house...they'll usually try to improve the home after purchase and/or sell it at a later date for a better house.

Everybody tweaks...we tweak our relationships, we tweak our homes, we tweak our bodies, we tweak our personalities...

We're tweakers because we're never satisfied. :D

P.S. Baron (Elitetrade.com owner) will be tweaking the forum and will soon release a better website. :cool:

#23     Nov 27, 2012
  4. Faith over reason, coupled with degenerate irrationality.

#24     Nov 27, 2012
  5. vinc

vinc

so they / big boys /always enter all in and all out ?? :confused: and to click 500 instead of 1 takes too much time?? this processing dynamics - that's what slows them down , doesn't it??
    man, quit deluding yourself..

#25     Nov 28, 2012
  6. smaranam

smaranam

500x500 = 250000 you call big boys??okay..no,it wasn't a " big boys" he was talking about.

#26     Nov 28, 2012
  7. smaranam

smaranam

Am I considered a big boy now?

#27     Nov 28, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Where do these people come from?

#28     Nov 28, 2012
  9. smaranam

smaranam

you fat irish prick,if i ever see you in my Oscar nominated thread again!

:D

#29     Nov 29, 2012
  10. Fresh from being booed off the stage of the local comedy club.

#30     Nov 29, 2012