There Aren’t Enough Millionaires: The rich can’t fund our deficits.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mercor, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

yes, because since the government got involved in education (what was it, the 60s or so?) there have been some excellent results in students, schools, and its been very cost effective.

#21     Mar 14, 2011
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

you have completely gone off the deep end, which is a shame. you used to be quite concise and well-spoken.

bring "them" on. i have several nice assault rifles and im an excellent shot.

#22     Mar 14, 2011
  3. pspr

pspr

:D :eek: :D

#23     Mar 14, 2011
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

absolutely agree. just make sure its done in that order, and i have no complaints.

#24     Mar 14, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

I'm just asking, but do those countries beating us in the education department have privatized systems? Assuming that's the alternative you're promoting...

#25     Mar 14, 2011
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

i am promoting privatized systems, yes.

and it is not exceptionally relevant what some of the best countries use as a "system" of education. because almost every single one of them spends less, and gets more out of it. what we do is not working, and therefore it needs to be changed.

#26     Mar 14, 2011
  7. Ricter

Ricter

I could agree that it needs to be changed, but to what? My question was an attempt to "control" for government involvement, as you are saying that they are the problem.

#27     Mar 14, 2011
  8. Oh please... could you be any more pathetic? The source of the data is the IRS. The Tax Foundation publishing that data doesn't invalidate it. If it's conservative propaganda then why did the liberal rag NY Times publish it?

Similarly, the source of the numbers in these charts is the U.S. Government, and Heritage publishing them doesn't change anything. You lying, libtarded moonbats have argued with me about this before. And even after giving a link to the specific table in the budget that the national debt projections came from, some of you still pretended that Heritage "made it up." :p

Reality check: this is a spending problem:

[​IMG]

#28     Mar 14, 2011
  9. #29     Mar 14, 2011
  10. +1
    You need professional help.

#30     Mar 14, 2011