there are sick bastards in canada too.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Jan 31, 2011.

1. jem

jem

Instead of bullshitting around why don't you show some backbone and answer the question.

#71     Feb 4, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

I've never really looked at any stats, except I did catch one once. It turns out that Canadian drivers are more likely than American drivers to get out of their car and fight you. Probably has something to do with the percieved presence/absence of firearms.

First time I came to Canada, it was an August, and I was reading in the Vancouver Sun, an article about how bad the handgun homicide rate was that year in Vancouver. They had had... wait for it... two handgun murders so far, LOL.

#72     Feb 4, 2011
  3. stu

stu

Why don't you?

You were caught with a choir boy's pants down again, in the act of displaying the usual hysteria and hypocrisy endemic in the conceited sanctimony self-righteous religious rubbish.
    Now I'm supposed to "pop up" as you put it, for some irrelevant old red herring argument, because you can't address the nasty unaccountability of your own immoral sacred prescriptions.
    Typical.

#73     Feb 6, 2011
  4. jem

jem

Its time for you to stop bullshitting around.

answer this question.. instead of filling every thread you participate in with your atheist hysteria.

#74     Mar 5, 2011
  5. jem

jem

I quoted, a few of the times we are waiting for an answer.
    but you Stu are too much of a fairy to answer it.

why do you refuse to answer such a simply question.

you always pop in and start making false accusations and misapplying what people have said. you called me a hypocrite on this thread...

yet you will not even answer a simple question.

Let me rephrase.

Do you have scientific proof there is no God?

#75     Mar 6, 2011