there are sick bastards in canada too.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Jan 31, 2011.

1. You didn't kill the zygote.
    If you abort, you're the one who killed the zygote. [​IMG]
    I didn't do much thinking on that one.

#21     Feb 1, 2011
  2. I'll let Kim Jong Il worry about that; it's his people. [​IMG]

#22     Feb 1, 2011
  3. i tried to keep the point simple so you could understand it but i guess i should have used 1st grade logic instead of fifth grade.

#23     Feb 1, 2011
  4. I'm as outraged as you are with the dog killings, but I have a problem with you bringing God into this. [​IMG]

#24     Feb 1, 2011
  5. i think it was our resident bible thumper jem who brought religion into this.

#25     Feb 1, 2011
  6. A discussion of abortion and pro-life is not a discussion of God.

#26     Feb 1, 2011
  7. sure it is especially after the number of years debating jem on the subject. not too hard to figure out what he was trying to say.

#27     Feb 1, 2011
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Speaking to no one in particular...

Jem and others have a valid point. Feelings matter, and if your objection to killing dogs is based on feelings, then why don't you object to aborting babies? That jem and others also support their opinion on that with back up from the Bible is irrelevant.

#28     Feb 1, 2011
  9. it should be rather obvious to someone like you who has demonstrated the ability to think in the past.
    cells in a womb are not babies. even the bible indicates that a fetus is not a person until it breaths air.
    personally i dont support abortion past the point of viability outside the womb and if it were not for objections by the religious groups we would have made that law a long time ago.

#29     Feb 1, 2011
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Fair enough. It will always come back to definitions.

Edit: and they will be debated. What outside authority will pick the right one? ; )

#30     Feb 1, 2011