there are sick bastards in canada too.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Jan 31, 2011.

1. it amazes me how some people value a dog's life more than that of a human life. a dog is a mere animal - what's to differentiate it from a pig or a cow, besides your FEEEEEEELINGS for it? Its ability to feel emotions? Sorry, pigs and cows feel emotions just the same.

#11     Feb 1, 2011

2. Kinda ironic when one considers that a starving North Korean would be appalled by the wasteful excesses of the West .

#12     Feb 1, 2011
  3. Who says they do?
    What amazes me is that you are ; amazed.

Quite frankly it suggests you are either effing retarded or you have very limited experience, living with either species.

#13     Feb 1, 2011
  4. Hello

Hello

Vehn: There are sick bastards in Canada too

You are right last time i was in toronto i caught some guy (Pictured below) eating out of my garbage can. :D

[​IMG]

#14     Feb 1, 2011
  5. stu

stu

1. The real hypocrisy lies with those who like yourself will lash out at people for caring about the wellbeing of animals, just to make hysterical comments against abortion not based on any rationalization, but only their own distorted standards of morals and ethics found in the fictional ranting of a Biblical Bully Boy which itself issues forth cruel and despotic acts of murder and abortion.

Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.
    Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up

2. I notice you did not address that point.

3. You hold a theological discussion? ... don't make me laugh.
    Influences and stories about God the homicidal madman, who would blame eternally the whole of humanity for the actions of innocents, would be something any rational person and their DNA should be glad to be free of.

#15     Feb 1, 2011
  6. animals are better than people in many ways. if i were on a sinking ship and i had to choose between saving my golden retriever and some of the redneck,chain smoking,overweight,loudmouth,bible thumping people i run across i would have to save my dog and tell mr redneck sorry buddy, enjoy heaven.

#16     Feb 1, 2011
  7. now you are telling me you actually believe adam and eve were real people?
    geeze man it doesnt take much of a thinker to figure out adam and eve where mythical characters.

Is there an intelligent man or woman now in the world who believes in the Garden of Eden story? If you find any man who believes it, strike his forehead and you will hear an echo. Something is for rent.
    -- Robert Green Ingersoll

#17     Feb 1, 2011
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Ideas deserving of their own thread.

#18     Feb 1, 2011
  9. My thoughts exactly. I am a dog lover. In fact, I'm an animal lover. But the fact is that the only difference between the death of 100 dogs and the death of 100 pigs is that people consider dogs cute and huggable and all of those warm and fuzzy feelings, whereas a pig is considered dirty, undesirable, etc.

The same goes for the seal hunt in Canada. So many people are outraged when the seal hunt comes around every year because all of these seals die. The only reason they care is because a seal looks cute and huggable and warm and fuzzy. It's no different then killing a cow for the meat, hide, etc.

#19     Feb 1, 2011
  10. :D HAHA Nice one Hello!

The only thing that could make this post better is if you included Ignatieff's picture as well.

#20     Feb 1, 2011