There are more and more Grand's threads on the page

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TILT2, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Unicycle makes one thing very clear, he enjoys attention.

His latest thread is a down market call with the picture of an evil clown, how fitting.

I don't know where the up market call is, but if he's got two on at once I always assume the latest thread from the evil clown is his current one, and it's been wrong but I think Eurosis sets in as soon as the next debt auction fails and Euro stock markets fall as the Euro falls.

#11     Jan 14, 2012
  2. baro-san

baro-san

Take it easy ... Live and let live ... If you disagree with his opinion, argue against it. If you don't like his posts, just don't read them. Too many people waste their energy complaining about others, and trying to constrain others. There are better ways.

I find his posts being reasonable seeds for discussions. He's vary vague and doesn't present clear supporting reasoning, but at least he posts his opinion about the markets, not about other posters.

#12     Jan 14, 2012
  3. baro-san

baro-san

Your posts are usually vague. You don't post supporting charts, don't define the trading time frame your signals are intended for, so they're basically just seeds for discussion if other posters take the time to present their data. Why don't you try to bring more to the forum, if you can?

#13     Jan 14, 2012
  4. There is a magical button that starts with "I" that works wonders.

#14     Jan 14, 2012
  5. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Obviously the Elitetrader community is hoping for Grand_Super_Cycle and Nitro to post more frequently. Their trading insights are vital to the Trading section of this forum.

I particularily urge Grand_Super_Cycle to post more about the imminent market crash he is calling, his famous wedges ( no, not his usual lunch ), and the Wile E. Coyote pending move. I would like him to continue to alert us intraday about the SPX going up or down contrary to his previous call, so we can get in on the intraday highs ( by going long ) and intradays lows ( by going short ).

Yes, please do continue to delete your worst trading calls from your blog, and please do leave out all time stamps or relevance to real time trading in your "trades". Surely there is one positive we can learn from Bernie Madoff, that the official posted trades and returns are far more important then what actually gets traded. Bernie showed all of us that by carefully cultivating his customers perceptions we can effectively build a financial empire.
    And think of all the good feelings we can produce for our audience if they buy into the idea of easy returns.

I look forward to Grand_Super_Cycle doubling his posting frequency at a minimum.

#15     Jan 16, 2012
  6. Anytime a trader makes a live call there will be controversy.

I don't think I need to hide I'm short 5 NQ personally and long SQQQ for my clients.

#16     Jan 16, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

You've come a long way. I can remember when you first joined ET you were defending him against our harsh treatment of him.

#17     Jan 16, 2012
  8. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

And Grand thanked him. Now Grand calls him a troll. Definition of a troll to that bozo: anyone who doesn't lavish him with praise.

#18     Jan 16, 2012
  9. This from a Hershite! LMAO :p

#19     Jan 16, 2012
  10. TILT2

TILT2

Yeah. Because I truly see who he is right now.

#20     Jan 17, 2012