There are a bunch of old QBs who need to get out of the NFL

Discussion in 'Sports' started by wildchild, Oct 17, 2022.

1. wildchild

wildchild

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Overnight

Overnight

I agree on Tom Brady. He is having a terrible season. His marriage problems are affecting his game.

3. wildchild

wildchild

These other two are in the same boat. I always though this Russell Wilson was overrated to begin with and this Aaron Rodgers is not a good team mate.

Its time to turn the page.

4. tango29

tango29

I go back and forth on Rogers, there are teammates that love the guy and a few who can't come out and say it but seem to imply he is annoying.
    He is definitely off this year, and I'm sorry but if you go around glowing in the glory of everyone telling you how great you are and buying into it, then you should be able to adapt to new receivers.
    He comes off as being in love with having a social media profile, but he manages to screw it up regularly.
    At the same time the whole Packer team including coaching is a big pile of steaming poop at this point in the year. It's like watching the Bears or Vikings! If the Pack can't turn it around, I can only hope the Vikings go all the way and lose another Superbowl. ROFL

5. Brady is 5th in the NFL in yards as his team is racked with injury but tied for the division lead. To say he is having a bad season is pretty goofy. It is especially impressive what he is doing with such a bad TE situation.

Geno Smith is the prime example of how dumb most NFL QB talk is. A NFL QB on a bad team in the wrong offense is bad but in the right situation can be pretty good.

6. nitrene

nitrene

Russel Wilson always seemed to pull out games in the end where they played terribly so he has that clutch gene if there is such a thing. Rogers & Brady will be okay, just a slow start. I think ultimately QB is a position about leadership skills and those are hard to find.

7. wildchild

wildchild

Tampa has the oldest team in the NFL even when you take Brady out of the equation. You cant have the oldest team in the NFL, then use injuries as an excuse.

I dont have the freaking data in front of me to confirm it, but I guarantee there is a direct correlation between team age and games missed to injury.

8. wildchild

wildchild

Caroline 21 Tampa 3.

Yeah, that performance was brilliant.

9. Pekelo

Pekelo

I completely agree with OP. It is not the stats, it is the time. Get out on the top (well, Tom missed that) instead of fading away. Aaron looks like a homeless person, needs a haircut and coloring his beard. They had their time, now they can have their podcasts...

tango29 likes this.
  10. LacesOut

LacesOut

Brady
    Rodgers
    Stafford
    DangeRuss

the changing of the guard is happening now.

#10     Oct 24, 2022