Theranos - fraud

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by RedDuke, Apr 6, 2017.

1. jj90

jj90

So she built a multi billion dollar company and got some millions out and she's under 40. Sounds like a solid game plan to me. Haters gonna hate.

Where are your guys millions? Ooohh, got real slient in here fast.

#21     Apr 6, 2017
  2. Zzzz1

Zzzz1

"for me it's reasonable to compare you to Steve Jobs". Loooooool.

#22     Apr 6, 2017
  3. Zzzz1

Zzzz1

#23     Apr 6, 2017
  4. Zzzz1

Zzzz1

What? I hear BS like this again and again recently on ET. Are you or your likes so ethically and morally twisted that earning money goes above everything? She acted illegally and morally wrong. How does her earning a lot of money money excuse her wrongdoing? Are you also admiring a whore who becomes millionaire? You can of course admire her robust hole and business acumen, but it does not change the legality and moral aspects.

I have zero respect for those who overstep the laws, lie to people, deceive them, misguided them. No matter the brains or business acumen. None of them could ever beat the dirt poor volunteer working in Tondo, Manila to help others in dire need. You gotta perhaps grow up before you realize that fact.

#24     Apr 6, 2017
    RedDuke likes this.
  5. jj90

jj90

Yes I do. And hear me clearly: I don't care.

I know you are a moral absolutist so we'll have to agree to disagree. Getting into a sliding scale of what is acceptable would have eat up both our weekends.

#25     Apr 6, 2017
    vanzandt likes this.
  6. Zzzz1

Zzzz1

There is no sliding scale, there is right and wrong, there are only sliding scales in Russia, Moldova, Romania or any similar countries you are most likely hailing from, where people give a rat's ass about doing the right thing. We all are not perfect but what sets normal people apart from schmucks and douches is that they have a sense of right and wrong which you apparently completely lack.

You do know that poverty is not an excuse to ignore legality and moral values right?

#26     Apr 6, 2017
    RedDuke and bookish like this.
  7. jj90

jj90

We've been over this before, I respect your stance and way of living but you are wasting your time here. We can go on, I'm pretty free this weekend, but let me save you some time.

#27     Apr 6, 2017
  8. Zzzz1

Zzzz1

It is way easier to make money by being unethical and acting illegally. Why you think there are hookers to be found everywhere on this globe? You think it takes a huge amount of brains to set up an insider trading scheme? I don't think so. I truly pity you if money comes for you above doing the right thing. How sad.

#28     Apr 6, 2017
  9. jj90

jj90

LOLOLOLOL you are like a Jehovah's witness. You really can't let it go ROFL.

Tell you what, you can pray for my soul while I default on all my credit cards running an insider trading scheme fueled by kilograms of coke and cheap hookers. Make sure you pray hard enough so all of us at ET make it into heaven!

#29     Apr 6, 2017
  10. Zzzz1

Zzzz1

Sorry to deliver those news, you make your life based on your own decisions. It's just sad others are put at an unfair disadvantage because of people like you.

#30     Apr 6, 2017
    bookish likes this.