Theranos - fraud

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by RedDuke, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Sig

Sig

Skilling is an HBS grad, just to be clear:D

#151     Apr 5, 2019
  2. destriero

destriero

So is Bush43.

#152     Apr 5, 2019
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

Because even if nayasayers cry affirmative action pick (by claiming delusion/not smart enough), Stanford has sets of standards to go by, so the lowest GPA'd student in Stanford is still smart enough (even with the added help) to not buy into their own bullshit.

#153     Apr 7, 2019
  4. vanv0029

vanv0029

#154     Apr 8, 2019
  5. Sig

Sig

I got your point. I'm calling bullshit on your completely unsupported assertion that Stanford has "female quotas". First off, it simply doesn't, and I'd welcome any experience or evidence you have to the contrary?
    More importantly, think about what you're inherently saying there. Stanford accepts 5% of applicants. You're implicitly saying that women are so inferior that even a school that can choose from the top 5% of all high school graduates is going to have to set up a quota in order to accept an equal number of women and men at the same standards? (But it's OK, because even though you devalue their achievement by claiming any woman is part of a "female quota" they're still smart since they're at Stanford?). I know the whole "poor white male persecution complex" thing is strong, but seriously think about what you're saying.

#155     Apr 8, 2019
  6. Guys, HBO documentary will be available until April 22 at their web site. That day a status hearing has been set.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
    #156     Apr 8, 2019