Theorcacy and Facism coming to America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Eight

Eight

shit, next you'll be telling us that Democrats will get all the ghetto monsters a lifetime free ride if they keep voting for the "Party of the Black Man!

#41     Feb 21, 2011
  2. Oh yes, it's just so "racist". One of the most diverse, multicultural nations on the earth is just so "racist". FWIW, fascism and racism are two entirely different issues. However, at least fascism can be reasonably well defined...

#42     Mar 1, 2011
  3. What? Seriously?

America is racist? Yep, president Barrack Hussein Obama is very clear evidence of American racism. So is Colin Powell, Condi Rice, Eric Holder, oh my, isn't this just silly? :D :D :D

#43     Mar 2, 2011
  4. Actually , that's not true. While they seem seperate issues, they are one and the same.

Diverse, multicultural.......you cannot run away from the fact racism built the USA. For better or worse, they are married together.

#44     Mar 2, 2011
  5. Racism built the USA, as it built every other power in history. But let me ask you, what other power has voted to have a former member of the servant class lead them?

Name one. Ever. In any time in recorded history. Obama's presidency was historic for more than black America. It was historic globally. I for one am not willing to disallow America the credit she deserves.

Edit: And when I mean every other power, I include Mali, Songhay, Zulu, Kemit, Ghana, Chippewa, Aztec and Inca, just to make sure I am "fair and balanced"

#45     Mar 2, 2011
    #46     Mar 2, 2011
    #47     Mar 2, 2011
  8. And when you're "back," I hope you will still hang on to some of that empathy you have developed during your darker hours.

#48     Mar 2, 2011
  9. I'll give you that. You are right.

#49     Mar 2, 2011
  10. Ricter

Ricter

#50     Mar 2, 2011