Theorcacy and Facism coming to America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Feb 21, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

Sorry, fuckingpointyhead, but I have you on ignore for being too stupid sometime in the past. Without someone quoting you I don't even know you exist. Let's keep it that way.

#21     Feb 21, 2011
  2. Larson

Larson Guest

I am a reasonable man, but I am not afraid to speak my mind. As far as I can tell you started this exchange with an insult, not me. I do not know what your motive is for being here on P & R as I have not seen you around P & R much. Calling a lifelong American a camel jockey makes you look stupid, which you obviously are.

#22     Feb 21, 2011
  3. Larson

Larson Guest

#23     Feb 21, 2011
  4. A reasonable man doesn't look at the above as an insult and respond with what you did below.

Substitute "bitch" for man and you'll be on to something.

#24     Feb 21, 2011
  5. I understand. I'm sure you're not alone and have a right to be angry. The main problem: we have is a shortage of opportunities and options. Plenty of unused talent and intellect out there, it's a shame.

#25     Feb 21, 2011
  6. pspr

pspr

I've been around P&R several weeks after finding fewer and fewer interesting threads in the main topics. I didn't insult you. The first nasty words where yours telling me to go fuck myself. My quote of your thread was just my two cents. I didn't intend any patronization as you called it.

Yes, after you used four letter language with me I called you a camel jockey because I suspected it would piss you off because I was pretty sure you were a conservative American from your previous posts. Isn't that why one calls someone else a four letter word, to piss them off? And, it worked didn't it? I see you've gotten in the last jab but I'll drop it unless you want to continue this.

#26     Feb 21, 2011
  7. Larson

Larson Guest

sorry, bugsplat on the windshield, I think 6' 2" 240 Ibs. would mean something else, hoss, and saying it to my face would make you a man right ?

#27     Feb 21, 2011
  8. Larson

Larson Guest

Look, I am about as conservative as they come, but do have a few unorthodox ideas, which might piss some folks off. Brother Lucrum has issued "counsel" which I will heed. Sorry, for letting the "redneck" come out.

#28     Feb 21, 2011
  9. pspr

pspr

Great, peace brother. We're on the same side. I appologize for my vulgar retaliation. :D

#29     Feb 21, 2011
  10. Have you realized how fucking racist America has become in the recent years, and that the trend is towards every increasing racism. America feeds and breeds racism. All western countries do. Thus yes, Fascism is coming to the western world.

#30     Feb 21, 2011