Theorcacy and Facism coming to America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Thanks for sharing!

#11     Feb 21, 2011
  2. pspr

pspr

Sounds like you are carrying a grudge. Problem is, shit happens. Especially to nice guys and gals. People lose their lives to drunk drivers, medical malpractice and all sorts of crap that shouldn't happen. But it does. I believe it is all a test to see how you handle it and what choices you make afterwards. If that statement isn't true, then there is no point to life. You have to do the best with the hand you are dealt. The consolation is that it will be over soon and even if you can't see it now, better days are ahead.

#12     Feb 21, 2011
  3. Larson

Larson Guest

Actually the man is tired of getting crapped on by this country, and I agree with him. Play by the rules all your life and see where it gets you today. I understand exactly where he is coming from.

#13     Feb 21, 2011
  4. pspr

pspr

It's easy to lose sight of how easy we have it in America, even with the problems and injustices. You want to see what really being pissed on is? Move to Iran.

#14     Feb 21, 2011
  5. Larson

Larson Guest

Don't patronize me. I probably have two lifetimes of experience on you, punk. Go fuck yourself.

#15     Feb 21, 2011
  6. pspr

pspr

Up yours camel jockey. You have no idea.

#16     Feb 21, 2011
  7. Judging from your posts he has way more idea then you could ever hope to have ...weasel. You sound like a Grima Wormtongue for corporate.

#17     Feb 21, 2011
  8. Larson

Larson Guest

Yeah, I do have an idea. That you are one stupid bastard, punk.

#18     Feb 21, 2011
  9. pspr

pspr

You know, I've read many of your posts and until now you've seemed like a reasonable thinking person. I'm not sure what ticked you off but if you want to have a shit throwing contest I'm game. Now go crawl back to your moma's stinky pussy you mother fucker.

#19     Feb 21, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Just an observation: severe over reaction.

Judging from your posts you're not qualified to judge in the first place.

#20     Feb 21, 2011