Theft of our Nation!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by AMT4SWA, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Mainly the very old western european global wealth entities (and a few families here in the US) that own the federal reserve, IMF, and the world bank. They own the centralized reserve banking system along with hundreds and hundreds of companies all spread throughout the world.

If you do about two to three years of highly detailed research, you will be shocked as to how history just keeps repeating and how this group continues to consolidate wealth and power (to the point now, where they have FULL control over numerous governments).

#11     Nov 11, 2008
  2. BTW, Ron Paul was the ONLY presidential politician talking about the criminal and unconstitutional structure between the privately held fed and the US government.......he wants to abolish the fed as we know it.

www.endthefed.us

#12     Nov 11, 2008
  3. thanks for the reply....looks like i need to get my shovel out and do some digging.

#13     Nov 11, 2008
  4. Obama has to grab the bull by the horns & make sure the money goes where it should. Get rid of Paulson, he never had a plan & seems to be only interested in helping his buddys. As Donald Trump said recently, you can have triple A credit & the Banks are not lending. Not complying with the deal. Who is holding them accountable?

#15     Nov 11, 2008
  5. Isn't it the job of the wolf to guard the chickens? :D

#16     Nov 11, 2008
  6. It is just time to take some REAL action and END THE FED!!!! www.endthefed.us

#17     Nov 11, 2008
  7. pma

pma

Hell yes!!!!!!!

#18     Nov 11, 2008

8. I'm not American so please tell me :D

#19     Nov 15, 2008
  9. jprad

jprad

Why does it always have to be the design of conspiracy?

Occam's Razor; Simple greed got us here.

The greed of people with money and power and a complete lack of appreciation for the exponential function.

#20     Nov 15, 2008