The YOUTHS strike again in Dallas: mob robbery of convenience store

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Artful D0dger, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Even Dodger understood my reply.

#51     Sep 9, 2011
  2. Coming from a downie

#52     Sep 9, 2011
  3. Is that so? Why is it then that we don't see pack of white flash mobs, despite the fact that there are more impoverished white people than any other group? There are also a larger absolute number of unemployed whites than any other group. So where, then, are the white flash mobs? Yet almost no flash mobs are white, so obviously there's a hole in that thesis somewhere...

It's interesting to note that during the great depression there was very little in the way of welfare or government handouts, and a higher unemployment rate and yet no flash mobs. Why do you suppose that could be?

#53     Sep 9, 2011
  4. Larson

Larson Guest

That is the whole point. There was no such thing as an entitlement mentality during the Great Depression. There was actual starvation in some poorer areas. Jem is exactly right. The Great Society which enabled the" something for nothing mentality" is being dismantled with bad consequences.

#54     Sep 9, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

#55     Sep 9, 2011
  6. Eight

Eight

uhhh.... so a bunch of thieving lawbreakers aren't the problem? The clerk is the problem??

Personally i'd have hit the dirt and called 911. I've worked on hand to hand skills for decades but if you are outnumbered, volunteering to be surrounded is not a plan of action...

I'm thinking that attention to the media bias in covering such stories can be brought to the fore... Do black people have stores and put Black clerks behind the counter? I moved to where there are no blacks to speak of at all, I just feel a lot better about my day to day existence when I'm not walking around with a target on me... but if we could find stores with Black clerks, we could flash mob the place and if the clerk resists we'll kick his/her ass. Then we can get some reporters to do a story on the difference in how the stories are reported on... oh wait.. the reporters won't do that story.. never mind...

#56     Sep 9, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D I think it's called liberal "logic".

#57     Sep 9, 2011
  8. No,I have repeatedly called them criminals and hope every one of them who attacked the clerk are arrested and put in jail

I just have no sympathy for someone who voluntarily puts himself in the middle of a mob of criminals like the clerk did.

#58     Sep 9, 2011
  9. I agree 100 % .I carry everywhere I go and I would gotten as far away from the the mob as I could and called the police.Only people like artful dodger seems to think jumping into the middle of the mob and trying to stop them was the smart thing to do

#59     Sep 9, 2011
  10. Artful dodger take note,this is the answer to your problems with blacks and hispanics

#60     Sep 9, 2011