The YOUTHS strike again in Dallas: mob robbery of convenience store

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Artful D0dger, Sep 9, 2011.

1. No,I hate morons.Only a moron would leave the register where he was not physically threatened,he was not assaulted and no one made any racial insults to him.

Funny the clerk himself never complained that he was attacked because he was white,he knows he was attacked because he tried to stop them.It is not the job of any cashier to try to stop that kind of crime in the manner that he did.He should have went to the stores office and called the police,not try to play one

#31     Sep 9, 2011
  2. AD,he and the newscaster both said he tried to stop some of them.Its your video,watch it

#32     Sep 9, 2011
  3. When you leave a position of safety to try to stop a pack of criminals it is not self defense.He physically brought himself into harms way

#33     Sep 9, 2011
  4. Larson

Larson Guest

You know the answer to the question. I commented on it earlier. Because they feel they can get away with it, entitilement. The mentality of a parasite feeding off of the host. Drains on society.

#34     Sep 9, 2011
  5. The register locks when it's closed. He doesn't need to worry about that. You weren't there and don't know if any racial insults were made at him. Of course that doesn't matter. If a bunch of skin heads pick out a mexican to knife, or a bunch of KKK members went and lynched a black person, then it wouldn't be racial if they didn't use a racial insult? LOL! Nice save, no really.... :p

The clerk never said if he thought he was attacked because he was white or not. If he did say that, of course that part wouldn't get aired.

#35     Sep 9, 2011
  6. Bullshit. All he tried to do was close the door. It's clear in the video that he was trying to keep the door shut, and the mob forced it open and pulled him outside.

Only a delusional moron could call his position in that store a "position of safety". It couldn't be considered a position of safety until the doors were closed and secured, which is what he was trying to do. You apparently hate white people so much that you're trying to put him at fault for trying to do so.

#36     Sep 9, 2011
  7. Ah, so it's not economic then. It's "mentality"... Interesting....

#37     Sep 9, 2011
  8. The criminals didn't go in there to pick out a white person to knife,they didn't go in there to lynch a white person,they went in there to steal.

No matter what color you are,when you try to stop a crime in progress criminals of all colors often turn violent.Thats why police carry guns and work as a team

#38     Sep 9, 2011
  9. It is not clear in the video that he was only trying to keep the door shut as you could not see his hands at all times.What is clear is him and the newscaster saying he tried to stop them

Only a delusional moron would call leaving a position where no one is harming you to place yourself in the middle of a pack of criminals the safe thing to do.

Only a delusional moron thinks its a good idea to lock himself in store with criminals.They were leaving...let them leave

#39     Sep 9, 2011
  10. Larson

Larson Guest

I grew up in the deep South. Witnessed part of my hometown set ablaze from black racism. I am not making excuses for anyone. I never had any problem, being a big guy. But you don't put yourself in a position where you are outnumbered. And part of the reason this is happening in the US is due to Federal enablement run amuck, which has created a monster, they will have to deal with soon, as these flash mobs are showing us.

#40     Sep 9, 2011