The YOUTHS strike again in Dallas: mob robbery of convenience store

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Artful D0dger, Sep 9, 2011.

1. No, you haven't asked me.

That's question we are unable to address until we acknowledge this well established phenomenon for what it is: ethnic/racial violence against Caucasians. Unfortunately, that's a conversation we can't even have until this is acknowledged, which is precisely why so much effort is put into ignoring it. The PC orthodoxy doesn't want to have that conversation.... If the feral violence became so intense that it was unignorable, it would likely get the same response that it did in London: "they act like violent animals because of racism and discrimination, it's the white people's fault"

#21     Sep 9, 2011
  2. He did more then try to close to door,he tried to stop a crime in progress.Police and security guards get assaulted and shot at all the time for doing the same thing,it has nothing to do with race

#22     Sep 9, 2011
  3. Larson

Larson Guest

Unfortunately, I partially agree with this comment. Acts such as these are a sign of the economic times, but racism can and will play a part when matters get ugly.

#23     Sep 9, 2011
  4. Ricter

Ricter

You're right.

The racism is an excuse, a stand-in for religious (or political) differences (which makes sense when you consider how secular and apolitical so many are). "I hate you not because you have more stuff than I do, or because you're a winner and I'm a loser, but merely because your skin is white (or black)." It's nonsense for 99% of people.

#24     Sep 9, 2011
  5. Bullshit, he tried to shut the door to a store he was working for, which was getting looted by a feral mob. There's nothing about that which makes one deserving of being assaulted by a pack of animals.

Aren't you the same guy who champions gun rights as a means of self defense? You claim you have the right to bear arms and use them in self defense, but this guy was out of line in closing the doors to a store which was being looted? You claim it was no racial, even though the ONLY person they decided to beat up, was the ONLY person who was of a different race than them....

He was not trying to "stop" anyone he was closing the door, he didn't lay a hand on anybody. They then yanked the door open and beat him like a bunch of feral apes.

You must hate white people passionately to claim that a pack of cowardly blacks attacking a lone white man for trying to shut the door to a store, without touching anyone, has no racial element and is even the fault of the white guy. What kind of cowardly animals attack someone like this who hasn't so much as touched them, when they so outnumber the victim?

I guess by your logic then it was the fault of the black who got lynched by the KKK for trying to vote in the south... They should have just gone away from the voting booths and reported being intimidated, right? They got what they deserved for being so stupid, according to your logic, right?

#25     Sep 9, 2011
  6. Evidently you didn't watch your own video .Around the 1:05 mark the clerk and the newscaster said he tried to stop some of them

#26     Sep 9, 2011
  7. Nonsense, all he tried to do was shut the door. He was standing behind the door to try to keep it shut, but they busted it open, pulled him out and started beating him like a pack of animals.

Even if he was trying to stop them (which he wasn't) that in no way makes him "deserve it". Of course, I don't need to point out how this makes you, a person who advocates 2nd amendment rights as a means of self defense, a hypocrite of the highest order.

#27     Sep 9, 2011
  8. Interesting theory. Perhaps you can explain then, why despite the fact that there are more poor white people in America than there are poor black people or poor hispanic people, that the flash mobs are almost never white...

#28     Sep 9, 2011
  9. pspr

pspr

OK. Give the two girls a medal who saved the guy from a worse beating or death. Find and hang the rest of them from the streetlights in the neighborhood. Enough of this crap.

#29     Sep 9, 2011
  10. LOL! Really... Did you get this from one of your neo Marxist "critical theory" websites?

If that's the case then why is it invariably mobs of non whites attacking whites? Why don't we have southern baptists going on mob violence sprees at the unitarian church? Why don't we have Pentecostal vs Episcopalian brawls? Why don't we see packs of white hunters and atheletes going and looting starbucks? What a delusional crock of shit :D ROFL priceless...

#30     Sep 9, 2011