The YOUTHS strike again in Dallas: mob robbery of convenience store

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Artful D0dger, Sep 9, 2011.

1. This from the turd who "thinks" our attacks on Japan were terrorism. Who really has shit for brains?

#11     Sep 9, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

You are unable to think about things.

#12     Sep 9, 2011
  3. I imagine it would appear that way to a turd like you who "thinks" our attacks on Japan were terrorism.

#13     Sep 9, 2011
  4. Ricter

Ricter

You never did answer my question, which was for you to tell me how the nuking of Japan does not fit the definition of terrorism. Max answered it, why can't you?

#14     Sep 9, 2011
  5. Bull shit,there was nothing racial about it.The clerk got his ass whipped because he was fucking stupid.No one assaulted the clerk until he tried to play hero ,if it was a black clerk he would have gotten his ass whipped too.

Dumb ass clerk deserved to get his ass whipped for putting his life on the line for a owner who is probably paying him minimum wage.

#15     Sep 9, 2011
  6. So what Max (and others) explained to you in that thread and in feedback wasn't sufficient?

OK, I'd add that the lack of world outrage proves the point about the context of the times. Only an Obama worshiping, shit-for-brains libturd like you would be oblivious to that.

I'll also add that the Japanese ignored a July 26 ultimatum to surrender that included a threat for "the utter devastation of the Japanese homeland." And they ignored a second ultimatum which Truman gave them after Hiroshima promising more of the same.

#16     Sep 9, 2011
  7. I really don't appreciate such slander. Making these slanderous character attacks is really the most graceless way of acknowledging you've lost the debate.

I've never wished for whites to engage in mob attacks of nonwhites, that's just horse shit. In fact, most of my efforts are revolved around minimizing racial violence.

#17     Sep 9, 2011
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, sue me.

I already asked you, "ok, it's the blacks. Now what?"

#18     Sep 9, 2011
  9. Nothing except the vast majority if not all of the "youths" were black.

#19     Sep 9, 2011
  10. Nothing racial? The ONE guy who gets assaulted just happens to be the ONLY white guy... Hmmm, why is it that all these flash mob incidents just happen to have that outcome.... Non white mob violence directed at white victims... Of course, it's never racial. It's only racial if white people do it...

The clerk never touched anyone. He tried to close the door to his store when it was being robbed by a pack of animals, who then attacked him. There's nothing "stupid" about that, he was being a responsible employee. Because he tried to shut the door of the store because it was being looted by a pack of violent feral animals he "deserves" to be beaten so severely that he needs to be hospitalized? That's some interesting morality you have there.

#20     Sep 9, 2011