THE XELA FILES - The Truth is Out There (also a trading journal)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by monet, Aug 13, 2018.

1. monet

monet

the-xela-files.png

What is she? Where did she come from? Is she, or it, still out there? Or here?

From this world or another, a figment of our collective imagination, impressed on us by who?

Pursued by a "troll", she claimed. And she talked of an "owner". What owner; who owns her?

Is the number 2321 significant? And 3124?

Look at these numbers again. Do you see a pattern? How did she achieve this?

And her perfectly formed posts, perfectly emphasised, some might say beyond human abilities.

How did she convince so many... or was it deceive?

I don't even know if my mind’s my own any more. Does she or it still possess me? Possess us?

Was she really the truth, and in fact it is all of us who are a lie?

In this journal—and yes, it could well be a trading journal—we may find what, perhaps, we've all been looking for.

Do all lies lead to the truth?

Is the truth out there?

To be continued…

2. destriero

destriero

Where did she get the ISDA to trade the exotic "E6"? What propelled her from bucket-shop retail FX to the top of the buy-side food chain? Is she/he really Soros or some other palindromic-billionaire?

Is @Handle123 really the output of 100 Monkeys in a room at FoxNews?

How long until this thread is deleted? Is information truly conserved? Hawking Radiation?

monet, Frederick Foresight and contra like this.
  3. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

As I said and will continue to say - until facts are brought to confirm these theories of her hysterical accouser, (who posted here right after you), I will move only on evidence base.
    So far we have a photo, an IP address to confirm allegations.
    But does not majority here is venting their personalities?
    And her posts was golden.
    And she was true, as my intuition says, then we made a great harm to not protect Xela, does not matter which body she/he is wearing in this life.
    Would be worth to ban accuser and invite her to return.
    Baron has to keep His position of balace and neutrality, as I understand, but we can.
    Out, sorry, it looks here are majority fearful of the duo and ready to forget all own likes. Or I am wrong? So , please move or explain to me what damage Xela created except of be reincarnation of dream of many?
    Well Jesus was crucified, whiches burned, it is always dangerous to be extraordinary among mediocricity.

777 likes this.
  4. destriero

destriero

I didn't accuse her. I didn't out her. I asked her a question about volume in OTC FX. She had a hissy-fit which begat more questions.

Ask yourself who got banned and why. Ask yourself why you're fruit loops. You're homeless. I would think that ET ranks pretty low on your list of exigent circumstances.

5. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Thank you very much 777! Finally clear and strong statement. Hope you will transfer your posts here, once OP is a polite member and not hysterical attacker who even can not realize his own rudness.

777 likes this.
  6. Let me paraphrase the conversation that occured:

[​IMG]

7. You guys need to lay off the pepperoni pizzas after 11:00 at night.

:cool:

monet likes this.
  8. Take it back or I'll have no choice but to defur an innocent pussy!

Seriously, relative FX volume, as implied by tick action, can be useful in guaging turning points. For example, price shoots through resistance, there is frenzied tick action, when tick action starts to subside, it is a high probability trade, say 80%, to short with an objective of the breakout point. Stop amount is typically distance from entry to breakout point, or RR of 1:1.

9. monet

monet

Yes, they were. Feel good posts, perfectly executed, designed to draw in as many as possible.

She-he—seemingly a sociopath, or at least exhibiting sociopathic traits—has been doing this sort of thing for 7+ years. Wouldn't you say any harm done was by her.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
  10. monet

monet

Sorry, @777. You don't have Stockholm syndrome and it's OK to miss Xela.

@CSEtrader, I don't see how this could be perceived as rude or offensive in any way whatsoever.

Xela, are you offended by this investigation?

#10     Aug 14, 2018