The WTF Journal, my journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by WTF Trader, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Don't quit your day job.

#71     Jul 14, 2008
  2. What are you talking about? I normally stay on the sidelines when I see this type of garbage, but this is just too much.

I'm not going to tell you why you are wrong, as your job as a troll is simply to manipulate my words to your own advantage.

WTF made perfect sense to me, and I would have thought a trader of any worth would either accept or reject his information, but not waste their time with BS responses.

I'd hazard a guess that if you spent less time Criticizing others, and more time studying PA, you would be a far better trader than you are today - clearly the information supplied by WTF is far beyond your depth of understanding.

Don't bother replying, I won't bite again, and your reply will simply confirm what I already believe.

#72     Jul 14, 2008
  3. :eek:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lx8dC2nUFc4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lx8dC2nUFc4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#73     Jul 14, 2008
  4. You are wrong 4D, the part you are missing is the waiting for price to get out of consolidation then patiently waiting for retracement as price confirms that it has indeed, to the best of your chart reading abilities, broken S or R.

NN

#74     Jul 14, 2008
  5. Great classic skit. Could do without the homo anime overlay though.

#75     Jul 14, 2008
  6. 1st rule of ET DONT FEED THE ANIMALS

#76     Jul 15, 2008
  7. ehorn

ehorn

How many days are required WTF? lol

#77     Jul 16, 2008
  8. what is your time frame? 1 min? tick charts?

#78     Aug 6, 2008
  9. vinc

vinc

WTF

How about if you give your thread one more try?
    Would be nice to compare your charts with SusanaDT's..
    Mere charts shouldn't attract offense.Thanks.

#79     Aug 6, 2008
  10. Nexen

Nexen

Nice charts while they lasted.

#80     Jun 10, 2009