The WTF Journal, my journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by WTF Trader, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Thanks for paying attention! If others, like you mentioned, typed less and read more, they too would have a clue. :)

However, it does seems I may have an admirer……….. or perhaps it's just another two-bit piker seeking 15 minutes of fame using a imperfect facsimile of my method of madness as their very own “holy-grail.” It could be pure coincidence, but my bet it is someone having a little fun at my expense or one of the above scenarios. But then again, I don't bet.

Nonetheless, kids will be kids; after all, this IS et.!!! Most participants of this forum prefer being entertained than being engaged in logical reasoning.

Regards,

st

#61     Jul 14, 2008
  2. Joab

Joab

You two didn't invent naked price action trading you know!

It's kind of been around forever :)

#62     Jul 14, 2008

3. By "you two", are you by chance referring to me. And if so, this coming from a piker who “claimed” he doesn’t “diddle in the middle” yet can only muster pennies at best from the markets each day (I note you have yet to provide any proof of that feat though; could it be you can't). Nonethless, please show where I made any mention of having ever claimed inventing naked price action trading. I'm all ears!! :D

st

#63     Jul 14, 2008
  4. Joab

Joab

I always know a piker, when someone calls me a piker .... :D

Relax dude, my point was - who cares who's thread this is.

There needs to be more discussion about trading off price action and less emphasis on lagging indicators.

This thread is a good start regardless of WHO's it is.

I may even add some charts to it myself since I'm so bored at the cottage this summer (my girlfriend is upgrading her credentials at University and I'm here with family) .

Personally I would love to see some more of your charts, I thought they were brilliant. Even though I don't agree about trading index futs. :)

#64     Jul 14, 2008
  5. July 14th, 2008

Moderators edited some of my posts due to using foul language, yet one must tolerate the countless beasts scattered around this safari park who provide nothing but insults and stupidity.

Last post and visit, it was not a pleasure ET.

WTF

#65     Jul 14, 2008
    tomtr27 likes this.
  6. dhpar

dhpar

u made me cry u little juvenile...

#66     Jul 14, 2008
  7. Looks like you were trying to Buy once or twice in the sustained downtrend, never a good idea. :(

Well, too bady you're soo touchy, as you obviously can give as well as you get hereabouts. But hey, if we aren't the kind of crowd you want to hangout with Princess, don't blame us, just take a look in the ol' mirror. :D

Now, back to the topic at hand ... Stealth Trader uses the Tick and other market internals? ... man, there goes my ability to argue with that chump. :)

Well, hope everyone had a nice trading day, see you at tommorrow's Open.

Ciao!

#67     Jul 14, 2008
  8. The last straw was NakedNote wasnt it? That guy ALWAYS causes trouble!!!

Sorry to see you go, thanks for sticking around as long as you did lol, thought we'd heard the last of you after trendy's annoying post.

Cheers,
    i

#68     Jul 14, 2008
  9. WTF,

I think you should open your own website that way you can charge people for displaying your trading thoughts in today's market as you insult them without intervention of other entities.

Of course, it would be for a handful of selective masochists but people will do anything to learn how to trade these days.

Little farewell pic for you, I'm sure you will detest.

NN

#69     Jul 14, 2008
  10. This liar pointed out his own stupidity. In his first post, he claimed to trade support and resistance only. Now he stays away from support and resistance. Bad liar!

You seem to have a very short memory, you contradict yourself in the same thread. Don't you remember what you said in the first post? That's the post people see each time when they open the thread.

I used to tell my co-workers at Walmart that they shouldn't lie, if they eat store food, they should tell the manager. But they never tell her after they eat some food in the store. Next time I am going to do the same. I don't want to be a bad worker, you know, I was once Employee of the Month at Walmart.

#70     Jul 14, 2008