The WTF Journal, my journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by WTF Trader, Jul 10, 2008.

1. ehorn

ehorn

Well I am new to this game, but it seems that if any moron (your words) can spot good entries, then it might make sense for that moron to just keep looking for the next good entry (stick with what is easy as you say) :) Then when said moron spots the next good entry, just reverse the position (an exit and entry in the opposite direction). I do agree, this is difficult using Price Action alone.

Best wishes in your journey.

#51     Jul 13, 2008
  2. WTF,

Just trying to help as you said you would not reply much to questions.

You are not the only one who knows how to trade you know.

In the meantime, I'm going to suggest this my friend as I know deep down inside that anger there's a kind heart :D

NN, ducking!

#52     Jul 13, 2008
  3. Joab

Joab

ROFLMAO

Yes Steenbarger IS a piker ... he has less then 3 year real trading experience and is nothing more then a recently converted sports psychologist.

He has changed his methods on his blog at least 3 times in the last 3 years.

He is NOT a consistent successful trader.

#53     Jul 14, 2008
  4. Joab

Joab

Ha ha ha ha ha .....

----------------------------------

WTF ...... Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time with these fools.

This is all you will get in this place.

You couldn't help these traders even if you spelled every word out letter by letter.

They are destined to lose and there is nothing that YOU or anyone else can do.

They will never get it because they are just too stupid.

It's no different then a 5'1 guy thinking he can play in the NBA, it just isn't going to happen no matter how hard he wants it.

I even tried several times giving traders precise Entries, Stops and Targets a day BEFORE they occurred.

One of the trades was perfectly timed all time highs on CROX that turned into a $705,000 profit for me
    but I still had morons arguing with me about the trade months after it fell from $75 to $25.

You can't help ignorance, most of these folks are just here because misery loves company.

#54     Jul 14, 2008
  5. monti1a

monti1a

Muggsy Bogues played for the Hornets at 5'3.

Spudd Webb played for the Hawks at 5'5.

#55     Jul 14, 2008
  6. Joab

Joab

That's 2 out of how many ???

That sounds about right for ET :)

#56     Jul 14, 2008
  7. Personally I want to congratulate the OP. After 10 years trading, having to trade 20 hrs a day to make money is something to be very proud of.

#57     Jul 14, 2008
  8. Man...

You have informed everyone where you stand. Yes steenbarger is a piker.

Rubbing shoulders with pros doesnt make him a good trader.

Also ..... IMO you type too much.

Lay off the keyboard and read a little. You try too hard to come across as a successful trader.

sometimes silence is golden. I am not trying to insult you or cuss here.

#58     Jul 14, 2008

9. My experience, and that of many others, has been the exact opposite.

And you would know this how???????

That’s quite an astute observation, NN, but I ask you to back it up with a single instance where I was ever an “asshole” to anyone who did not throw the first barb or make an outlandish claim at my expense beforehand. I invite you to use the search function of this or any other site to peruse my prior postings. In the unlikely event you should find such an occurrence, I invite you to quote it within its historical entirety as to not take anything out of context for your own benefit.

Please define "professional" in the context you use the word, and if you don't mind, please share your credentials or give absolute examples backed by credible sources that allow you to make such a bold statement with so much confidence.

First, you have the audacity to call me an asshole, yet attack others in a foul-mouth manner that has not directly attacked you personally. Something about glass houses comes to mind here.

Second, you seem to be confident you know who the OP is or isn't. I would ask why we are to believe you when all you have offered as evidence is criticism void of any factual substance, unless of course, you are the OP in disguise.

Third, in giving you the benefit of doubt, I will thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation regarding clearing up your comments.

Regards,

The real st

#59     Jul 14, 2008
  10. Ill take the bait.

WTF claims in the thread that he doesnt use market internals.

Stealth's posting history tells us he definately uses market internals like TICK etc.

:)

#60     Jul 14, 2008