the worst trading day ever!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by AnonTrader, Mar 28, 2002.

1. Fantastic day. More of the same in store I hope!!!!!

I saved a huge amount in commissions , had no market risk, and was able to go to the bathroom with a clear head.

Just amazing.

Note: 4/1/2002 is Monday.:cool:

#11     Mar 28, 2002
  2. Rigel

Rigel

How about that nasdaq action yesterday and today. 6pts yesterday and a whopping 9pts today.
    Whoooo-dogies!

#12     Mar 28, 2002
  3. A few more days of this and I'll be looking for a job selling ice cube in Alaska. Very deadly in the houses right now

#13     Mar 28, 2002
  4. Worst trading day--ever? That depends on your style and where you're looking. Like Eddie Murphy on Sat. NIte Live imitating Buckwheat : "Wookin for wove in all the wong pwaces!"

#14     Mar 28, 2002
  5. ddefina

ddefina

Glad to hear I'm not the only one dying in this market. Playing breakouts with no follow through gets painful with this low volume and volatility. :mad: April is always good to me, so things will get better.

#15     Mar 28, 2002
  6. If your only playing "bwake" outs its been awful. I've never shorted more--in fact, probably 90% shorts and they've been good.

#16     Mar 28, 2002
  7. Market-do, I agree they are trades out there, but its slimming things down and in might seat that makes things tough. Good luck finding the meat left on the bones

#17     Mar 28, 2002
  8. REAL SWEET DAY....

shorted 1400 nvda @45.70 ....covered @42.29. beautiful short if i do say so myself...and i do :^)

went long 800 @43.17 ...sold @44.29

when you can pull 4.5 points out of a 4 point range ....you're GOOD! haha

#18     Mar 28, 2002
  9. oh ....i should add in the interest of fairness there was one trade in b/w those that i broke even on. don't want to mislead. hope you all had a great day too.

FasterPussycat

#19     Mar 28, 2002
  10. ddefina

ddefina

FasterPussyCat = TradeRX et. al. ? He loved NVDA as well.

I had a pretty good day today too--made the equivalent of a nice car stereo system, but for the week I lost the car. :)

#20     Mar 28, 2002