The worst movies you've ever seen?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Longhorns, Feb 28, 2006.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

you crossed 2 of Bruce Willis movies to make one....

1) "The Sixth Sense" which was awesome....
    2) " the fifth element" which was good as well....

#21     Mar 1, 2006
  2. Be Cool
    Matrix III
    Harry Potter

#22     Mar 1, 2006
  3. Two movies I have walked out of,

Thelma and Louise

What dreams may come

#23     Mar 1, 2006
  4. A few years ago, a woman I knew insisted that we go see Moulin Rouge. It was visual diarrhea.

#24     Mar 1, 2006
  5. I liked The Royal Tenenbaums, but a Bill Murray movie that really sucked, and the worst movie I have seen in the last couple of years was The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou.
    Not only did Bill Murray mail it in, he couldn't even be bothered to put a stamp on it.

#25     Mar 1, 2006
  6. LOL, I was dragged into that one kicking and screaming instead of Apollo 13.

#26     Mar 1, 2006
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

go rent...DOT the I....great low budget flick...

HERO is also a good flick

#27     Mar 1, 2006
  8. Mystic Pizza, had to endure this with an old girlfriend and contemplated suicide the entire time

#28     Mar 1, 2006
  9. That's another genre I'm really not fond of: All cool fight scenes, with a few words and a meek semblance of a plot thrown in as an afterthought: Hero, Kill Bill 1, etc...

EDIT: Someone just reminded me of one of the <b>absolute worst movies of all time</b> (ironically, by mentioning it in the 'best movies' thread. :confused: )

Slingblade.
    Jesus Christ, did that suck! " I Reckon I could use some potted meat and some french fried potaters, MMM HMMM."

#29     Mar 1, 2006
  10. Maybe because we know better than to see those? I mean "Barney the Purple Dinosaur's big adventure" probably sucked too- but that's what it's <B>supposed</b> to do. Know what I mean?

If the words 'romantic comedy' are anywhere near the description, and you have a penis... the movie isn't for you.

#30     Mar 1, 2006