The world's 10 most dangerous countries for women, USA is included

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by themickey, Jun 26, 2018.

1. schweiz

schweiz

You forgot Trump!!! He always tells the truth. LOL.
    I bet Smalfil even never was in Europe.

#11     Jun 26, 2018
  2. smallfil

smallfil

Of course. A lot of liberals are the biggest liars. If people had to tell the truth or die for lying, a lot of you would be dead already! Majority of the media hacks are liberal. That is why they hate Donald Trump so much! If President Trump remained a private citizen, these same liberal liars would be kissing his butt and saying what a good guy he is! That was the case before he ran for President of the United States. So what changed? He won, of course and now, they all have egg on their faces and taking their marching orders from their top executives.

#12     Jun 26, 2018
  3. zdreg

zdreg

'The US has Trump and Weinstein. They managed to get the US in the top 10 list"
    . by schweiz

#13     Jun 26, 2018
  4. schweiz

schweiz

If it is not because of them it logically means that it is because there is a real problem in the US. USA got 10th place because there is a real threat of sexual harassment.

#14     Jun 26, 2018
  5. zdreg

zdreg

hearsay.

#15     Jun 26, 2018
  6. Vertex

Vertex

What criteria? The article refers to a "survey of experts", but does not explain how the "experts" determined which countries they listed.

"It asked which five of the 193 United Nations member states were most dangerous for women and the worst for healthcare, economic resources, traditional practices, sexual and non-sexual abuse, and human trafficking.

Here is the list of the 10 countries ranked as the most dangerous for women by the survey, conducted between March 26 and May 4:"

#16     Jun 26, 2018
  7. zdreg

zdreg

your use of real is meaningless in the context of the survey. every country has cases of sexual
    harassment.it is defined by culture. in one culture the particular act may be considered to be
    harassment. in another culture it may be considered tobe the actions of a clod and ignored.

#17     Jun 26, 2018
  8. zdreg

zdreg

it depends what crimes you are reporting. e.g. white collar crimes vs. physical violence crimes
    spanish immigrants vs. asian immigrants

your use of far as a modifier in your phrase far lower may show bias on your part.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
    #18     Jun 26, 2018
  9. smallfil

smallfil

Surveys are bogus in so many ways. Who did they ask? In one instance, a liberal media hack interviewed 10 women in California and overwhelmingly, liberal. Guess what? Every single woman bashed President Donald Trump. Then, he says that women hate Donald Trump? So, is that by any means even objective? Of course, liberals lie and repeatedly! When caught in a lie, they go to the "do as I say, not as I do." Hypocrites thru and thru! When they sued that Christian baker refusing to bake a cake for a gay couple, liberals were furious! Yet, when the Red Hen discriminated against Sara Huckabee Sanders and her children, they cheered? What is the difference? Hypocrisy which liberals are always guilty of! Atleast, Sarah Huckabee Sanders had the class to just leave without raising an issue of it although, she could! As an Asian, I have been discriminated against by clerks of small business in my area. No problem. I just buy from another business nearby. Why would I give my monies to anyone who does not treat me right? Actually, it is moronic to support economically, any business that hates your guts! Eventually, money goes where it is best treated!

#19     Jun 26, 2018
  10. DaveV

DaveV

Politifact: MOSTLY TRUE: Undocumented immigrants less likely to commit crimes than U.S. citizens
    http://www.politifact.com/californi...-true-undocumented-immigrants-less-likely-co/

Quote from the article: ... the 2015 National Academy of Sciences ... found: "Immigrants are in fact much less likely to commit crime than natives, and the presence of large numbers of immigrants seems to lower crime rates." The study added that "This disparity also holds for young men most likely to be undocumented immigrants: Mexican, Salvadoran, and Guatemalan men."

#20     Jun 26, 2018