The World Dictators Coronavirus-19 is going to manipulate GOOG crashing down just against my 2 share

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by George858, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Gods, Presidents and Donald Trump and global traders:

The World Dictators Coronavirus-19 is going to manipulate GOOG crashing down just against my 2 shares of GOOG from 4.8th 9:30(US time April 8th 9:30 ) as they manipulate GOOG to fly on 4.6.9:30 and 4.7th 9:30, the proof is at 4.7th 15:50, the Coronavirus-19 suddenly crashing down GOOG from 1204 to 1188.4 which is over 10 times fast changing of GOOG's minutely average changing 1 USD, you can check the file of "CoronavirusAtGOOG4.7th 15:50.jpg".

Don't you want to save and earn money and keep global financial securities market to be thriveful? After 1 months 4 fushion destroying USA market just for trading against my sevral hundred USDs, after destroying and manipulating the largest growth ETF fund VONG changing only within 1 USDs, which is one 1 5th of VONG's daily changing , The World Dictators Coronavirus-19 is manipulating GOOG by over 200 times money volume from 4.3th 15:51 to today, its manipulating GOOG's aim is just to trade against my several hundred USDs, the GOOG's changing Charts's screencopies are upload here.

Aren't Coronavirus19 Dictators extremely cruel to stealing billions taxes to destroy China, USA and global financial securities market just because of trading against my several hundred USDs for an extreme long time of over 46 years?
    Aren't Coronavirus19 Dictators extremely cruel to stealing billions taxes to stop a trilingual engineer's earning living expense?
    Aren't Coronavirus19 Dictators extremely coward to accept a trilingual engineer's 1 year ago's trade challenging notice?
    Aren't Coronavirus19 Dictators extremely foolish and coward to accept a trilingual engineer's 1 year ago's technique challenging notice? such as Linux server optimizing challenging?

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
  2. This is what a covid-19 cabin fever looks like.

tommcginnis likes this.
  3. Are you one of the Coronavirus DICTATORs who has made USA stocks crushed and 4 times fusion within just 4 weeks?

4. MrMuppet

MrMuppet

This guy is hilarious! Keep going...the World Dictators Coronavirus 19 crushing a trilingual engineer.
    Better than any movie XD

Just use a different online translator @George858 , it's sometimes hard to understand

5. I want whatever he's having.

d08 and tommcginnis like this.
  6. MrMuppet

MrMuppet

I'd say this has to be potential to become a meme.
    The World Dictators Coronavirus 19...I mean, dude...how much of a genius do you need to be to pump this one out XD

7. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

Reminds me so much of Dr. Bronner's soap labels -- which went essentially unchanged for 40 years? 50 years?? A single sentence blathering on in tiny print One World LOVE y'all...! This guy has obviously flipped that coin. Nuh Nuh 19-Corona! Dictators at Every Corner HEY! Where'd my money go??

(feverishly,...:confused:)

8. Dear MrMuppet,
    Have you forgotten 1 week ago's USA's 4 stock fusions within just 1 month, and USA's 1 historical highest daily rising near fusion? Have you forgotten 14 years' China securities market's crashing down ? The Dictator Coronaviruses are not just crashing a trilingual engineer, but crushing global financial market.

So shouldn't global governments' officers, global traders and global securities companies punish the world Dictator Coronaviruses?

9. do you want to be trade against by the Dictator Coronaviruses? if you do, you can tell the Dictators, being trade against over 46 years with little money are very boring and a nonsense life.

And do you want to cooperate to earn 10% to 50% yearly? without a more safe platform and big money, I don't want to be traded against by Dictator Coronaviruses.

10. what is XD?

#10     Apr 8, 2020